Need real deal advice

eyespy07

Male
Hi, everybody. Long time fan and lurker here and I feel the time has finally cum...specifically getting my sexy Latina gf into this lifestyle.

Now, a bit of a backstory here. Since high-school until a few years ago, she's dated quite a few black guys. So, she knows what it's all about and what some of you guys are working with. Fast forward to now, and I've shared with her my fantasy with a lot of detail. She knows I'm only interested in her and that I'd want her to enjoy this IR lifestyle. Basically, making this our special thing as a couple that we would occasionally indulge; i.e. me watching her fuck huge black dicks while I watch and take pics, etc.

Here's the issue (and where I need the most advice). First of all, when I mention this lifestyle, she sometimes rolls her eyes or gives a , "Here we go again" look. Or she let's me talk and I know she's not pay attention. Secondly, I get the feeling when I mention my idea she assumes that I'm giving her a free pass to fuck any guy (black or not) behind my back. I do not condone that at all. I've told her, if we go into this...we go into it eyes wide open...and only do this in each other's presence. Naturally, I want to be there to make sure she's safe and that we both enjoy (me watching her). Lastly, at times, I get the feeling that when she was younger she had a lengthy "slut stage" and now that she's a little bit older, she think those days are behind her. Of course, that mentality is a no go. She still has quite the active sex drive. BTW, I see myself more as a voyeur/stag. Not into the wimpy cuck or sissy boi scenario.

That's my spiel. Any advice from experienced bulls, cucks, QoS, or couples? My girl used to do some light modeling and has some sexy curves. She's very much a low key wild girl and I know she holds back A LOT.

Hi, everybody. Long time fan and lurker here and I feel the time has finally cum...specifically getting my sexy Latina gf into this lifestyle.

Now, a bit of a backstory here. Since high-school until a few years ago, she's dated quite a few black guys. So, she knows what it's all about and what some of you guys are working with. Fast forward to now, and I've shared with her my fantasy with a lot of detail. She knows I'm only interested in her and that I'd want her to enjoy this IR lifestyle. Basically, making this our special thing as a couple that we would occasionally indulge; i.e. me watching her fuck huge black dicks while I watch and take pics, etc.

Here's the issue (and where I need the most advice). First of all, when I mention this lifestyle, she sometimes rolls her eyes or gives a , "Here we go again" look. Or she let's me talk and I know she's not pay attention. Secondly, I get the feeling when I mention my idea she assumes that I'm giving her a free pass to fuck any guy (black or not) behind my back. I do not condone that at all. I've told her, if we go into this...we go into it eyes wide open...and only do this in each other's presence. Naturally, I want to be there to make sure she's safe and that we both enjoy (me watching her). Lastly, at times, I get the feeling that when she was younger she had a lengthy "slut stage" and now that she's a little bit older, she think those days are behind her. Of course, that mentality is a no go. She still has quite the active sex drive. BTW, I see myself more as a voyeur/stag. Not into the wimpy cuck or sissy boi scenario.

That's my spiel. Any advice from experienced bulls, cucks, QoS, or couples? My girl used to do some light modeling and has some sexy curves. She's very much a low key wild girl and I know she holds back A LOT.
I have a Help For Cucks thread on B2W and I can help. In boxing interested.

Back