Need other bbc bulls advice on breeding impregnating

man has asked me to breed his wife for him saying she wants a baby , haven’t had much experience with breeding the few times i did luckily they did not get pregnant. I have heard of people doing this to trap you for baby support basically looking for a check or money . Have you guys ever breed female and her and the hubby took care of the baby left you alone or is this all a scam like I think it is i Am light skinned so maybe this is why they sought me out plz give me your opinions

I have read in some states if the women are married and you impregnate them the husband automatically becomes the *******.. I believe Florida is one of those states.

Its assumed to be the *******'s baby, but the System will come after the biological *******. I warned a foolish friend of mine not to get involved, but did it anyway, the couple requested some financial help. He ignored their request for nearly 2 years. Guess what, after it was said and done, the system got involved and now he has regrets and less money in his pocket. All because he allowed his other head to do all the thinking.

Don’t do it. Things change. The flip is also an issue when the baby grows up and becomes a huge multimillion success story and you only get to watch from the sidelines

Pretty surprised how much barebacking goes on! 80% of the amature videos getting uploaded are raw!!! Its hotter but definely risky... maybe people just get caught up in the moment and pleasure??? But as far as getting another mans wife pregnet is just stupid! This lifestyle isnt to reproduce more humans!

I wouldn’t let anyone scare you off from doing it. Most women I know don’t go after the *******. They just raise the ******* as their own. I love the idea of someone getting my wife pregnant and I have to raise the baby as she continues to go out and have more unprotected sex

Back