Need help

Wife threw away her black dildo and said that she is confused as to why i am making her do this and asked if i loved her, or respected her. Whenever i use it on her she has an intense orgasm with the dildo (vibrating dildo 9 inch insert) and her vibrator. Once she cums she is mad saying why did i use it on her.

Wife threw away her black dildo and said that she is confused as to why i am making her do this and asked if i loved her, or respected her. Whenever i use it on her she has an intense orgasm with the dildo (vibrating dildo 9 inch insert) and her vibrator. Once she cums she is mad saying why did i use it on her.
Does she keep you in chastity? Does she still use toys more than your real one? Mine has an 11" toy but nine times out of ten she uses her vibrator and does it solo. Maybe she just prefers smaller?

Dm me to convince ur wife

For cukolding you and fucking other men

I'll Chat with her and make her a s1ut.

Helped 14 guys till now.🔞

Trust me man..im the best guy for this task

Back