Need help or thoughts on interracial

acer3

Couple
I posted before about my wife and I experimenting with different toys on each other, and mention I find it more arousing to use a black dildo on my wife, and when she use it on me, I prefer a black one don't know why, but just do. I have used a white dildo which I can take the whole thing in, but when we use the black one on me, I can only take about 4 out of 9 inch's. So here is the question, I love when I shoot my load in my wife, which she prefers, I like eating it out of her or if I jackoff, I like the taste of it. Does a black man's cum taste the same or different and, when you watch a interracial video the black man shoots a load everywhere say for example, like I mention before, I love pussy, but find it sexy to watch a black man giving it to a white woman. I think lex steele is sexy, when he shoots his load it goes everywhere, is that because his penis is twice as big as mine which mine is about 6 inches or is their a trick. Open to suggestions on how to shoot like that or open to suggestions on how to take a bigger toy when wife and I share. Also does this make one Gay or bi, I think its sexy to watch interracial scenes. At first I did like the woman aspect, I tend to find myself wishing I was her getting gangbang or gloryhole or etc. I have gone slow as mention when using the bigger toy, I can't get past 4 inches or so unlike the white dildo I cant take the whole think. Open to thoughts and suggestions.

Back