Need Black Bulls Opinion on how I might pick you up in a Bar

I would love to pick up a black bull in a bar instead of spending days on a website chatting and waiting for a play night. This takes the guess work and no show issues off the table. Should I walk up and just say I am attracted to them and say I would like to fuck them and have a threesome with them and my husband.
Hey,lady show you're interested in men of color openly daily everywhere not just bars,and this site fine like other ( that's interracial relationships are cool
Yes inbox this black officer !!

The younger the bull the more straight forward and direct you have to be. Bulls 30s and older, just need a simple clear flirt and we'll know whats up. If he's not picking up on your intentions or he seems a bit dim, but he's a bull you want, nothing wrong with getting straight to the point.
If you are with your Hubby that can be quite challenging. Perhaps for better result, you and hubby shouldn't come of as an intimate married couple. Give the appearance or aura of 'we're just close friends', 'bar companions' or my favorite, have the 'we're looking to get into some naughty *******' look and sometimes 'please save me from this white man' look. I find couples are more approachable this way.
After your tango with the bull and you've secured your prey, then you mention that's your hubby and he likes to watch or join in. 9 times out of 10, we have no problem with that.

Go up to them say, hi, then ask them how you look, wfter they respond, say as a whisper in his ear would you like a peek of the rest off I'm not wearing any panties, rub his leg, and say follow me for more, and walk in to the mans room as you walk away, point at him and move yo7r finger as to say follow me!

LOL, That is some great advice , thank you.
Go up to them say, hi, then ask them how you look, wfter they respond, say as a whisper in his ear would you like a peek of the rest off I'm not wearing any panties, rub his leg, and say follow me for more, and walk in to the mans room as you walk away, point at him and move yo7r finger as to say follow me!

I would love to pick up a black bull in a bar instead of spending days on a website chatting and waiting for a play night. This takes the guess work and no show issues off the table. Should I walk up and just say I am attracted to them and say I would like to fuck them and have a threesome with them and my husband.
how about just starting a conversation with the person, maybe buy him a *******. oh and dont refer to them as bulls.

i have question for you, i have always been attracted to a more mature white woman, question what is the best way in your opinion to strike up a conversation with one in hopes of getting them into bed? confidence has never been a issue with me, but if i am not at a lifestyle event its hard knowing who is down with black men.

Back