Need Black Bulls Opinion on how I might pick you up in a Bar

SekaBlack

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I would love to pick up a black bull in a bar instead of spending days on a website chatting and waiting for a play night. This takes the guess work and no show issues off the table. Should I walk up and just say I am attracted to them and say I would like to fuck them and have a threesome with them and my husband.

I like to make eye contact first, then I like it when she flashes a smile and says or mouths "Hi" I go to bars all the time and a lot of times the white women are with their boyfriends and husbands and if they are walking behind them they always seem to flash a smile or say "hi" but the best way to go about it is to look like your alone or give that appearance or just come up to me and say hi how are you, that she when I know shes attracted to me and then from there just be straight forward and let me know your intentions. I mean what guy would pass up the opportunity to play with a beautiful woman like you

Eye contact is a lead in the first moment and then a simple smile is good way to get the non verbal cue going. From there I would get close to him and say hello. Ideally there would be a seating around him so it's easy to get close. Another thing to do is show your QOS tat or hot wife jewelery which if any Bull in the lifestyle will recognize and know how to proceed.

Eye contact doesn't work very often in my experience.

I'm almost always with hubby and dressed cute but not slutty. And while I get eye contact in return, they make no move whatsoever nor give any hint that they'd be open to meeting because, as I've learned, they don't presume an accompanied woman is available.

Recently I had made eye contact with a guy but an hour later no personal contact had transpired. Then hubby left the bar to fill our tank with gas for the trek home so that we wouldn't have to stop at closing time. As soon as hubby had gone, the guy came over and chatted me up. I told him hubby would be back soon but it was fine, and he got nervous and left. Uggh. So I went over to him and told him I was a hotwife. I finally had to show him my blog to prove it wouldn't piss off hubby for him to see us together talking.

I don't like to send my husband away when I'm at bars. Usually all that does is create a situation wherein I'm sitting alone and bored scrolling facebook on my phone. #nofun

There's gotta be a better signal. Anklets don't work, since lots of non-hotwives wear them now and beside, no one stares down at ankles in a darkened bar. They can't even see my jewelry spade necklace in normal bar lighting.

I like to make eye contact first, then I like it when she flashes a smile and says or mouths "Hi" I go to bars all the time and a lot of times the white women are with their boyfriends and husbands and if they are walking behind them they always seem to flash a smile or say "hi" but the best way to go about it is to look like your alone or give that appearance or just come up to me and say hi how are you, that she when I know shes attracted to me and then from there just be straight forward and let me know your intentions. I mean what guy would pass up the opportunity to play with a beautiful womalike you

I'm almost always with hubby and dressed cute but not slutty. And while I get eye contact in return, they make no move whatsoever nor give any hint that they'd be open to meeting because, as I've learned, they don't presume an accompanied woman is available.

Recently I had made eye contact with a guy but an hour later no personal contact had transpired. Then hubby left the bar to fill our tank with gas for the trek home so that we wouldn't have to stop at closing time. As soon as hubby had gone, the guy came over and chatted me up. I told him hubby would be back soon but it was fine, and he got nervous and left. Uggh. So I went over to him and told him I was a hotwife. I finally had to show him my blog to prove it wouldn't piss off hubby for him to see us together talking.

I don't like to send my husband away when I'm at bars. Usually all that does is create a situation wherein I'm sitting alone and bored scrolling facebook on my phone. #nofun

There's gotta be a better signal. Anklets don't work, since lots of non-hotwives wear them now and beside, no one stares down at ankles in a darkened bar. They can't even see my jewelry spade necklace in normal bar lighting.
what is your blog how do I get to it? And sometimes you just have to be straightforward I love the adventure of meetinga sexy wife who is craving for BBC is a fucking good rush

I like to make eye contact first, then I like it when she flashes a smile and says or mouths "Hi" I go to bars all the time and a lot of times the white women are with their boyfriends and husbands and if they are walking behind them they always seem to flash a smile or say "hi" but the best way to go about it is to look like your alone or give that appearance or just come up to me and say hi how are you, that she when I know shes attracted to me and then from there just be straight forward and let me know your intentions. I mean what guy would pass up the opportunity to play with a beautiful woman like you
I agree once she smiles I smile back and go introduce myself. Sometimes t

yeah if your a bull you have to just be more bold. Wear confidence. Once there's eye contact and a smile I've learned to just go and sometimes I get turned and sometimes I don't.

yeah if your a bull you have to just be more bold. Wear confidence. Once there's eye contact and a smile I've learned to just go and sometimes I get turned and sometimes I don't.

I love that confidence. Moreover, I prefer that *the guys* bear the risk of rejection (and I applaud your bravery). Me, I am a fragile little flower who doesn't take rejection well and it can ruin my night if I'm overtly rebuffed, even gently. So I rarely risk it.

I agree but I believe especially as a bull, if you're not afraid of rejection than you'all be a lot more successful in picking up hotwives and turning unsuspecting ones on to BBC's. I've learned that over that past couple of months.

Thanks guys this is a lot of great insight. I love the idea about not waiting for them to walk up to me. I will make the move. I already walk in alone and walk around . I don't sit because then you get stuck talking to someone you don't want.:qos::rolleyes:
If that's what you like to do. Then you know the drill scope out the place, make eye contact and then sit next to a black men. Make your QOS gear visible. Go get yourself all the BBC you want girl.

There isn't any magic formula, but by our biology the female chooses. You see someone that appeals to you make eye contact and strike up a conversation. You should try to make sure he is alone and doesn't have a female companion with him. If you are going to pick up some one to fuck you it should be at a location of your choosing. You should never go to a strangers home, you could end up getting fucked a lot more and a lot rougher than you anticipated. You also shouldn't bring a stranger to your home. At least the initial encounter should be on neutral ground. Get a motel or hotel room. One of my long time bed partners on the occasion of the first time we met was rather straight forward. We were having a very pleasant conversation and she said something to the effect of "Do you want to continue the conversation here or would you like to go someplace and fuck me then continue the conversation" I chose the second option.

Back