Need advice

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
I guess, that's way his way of telling you! He wants to begin his rights off passage! And begin his life as a janitor! FYI.... It is gay to lick,

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
Sorry FYI... It is gay to lick another mans dick! But whatever, floats his boat! And tell him don't miss the balls! Go for it!

toshbixx

Male
Real Person
So my boyfriend wants to watch me fuck a black guy, he wants to eat me out while I'm getting fucked. Like lay there and eat my pussy while a big black man fucks it.is that gay? Has anyone ever done this? Do I make him eat all the cum out of my pussy when I'm done riding the huge monster cock? Please give me some feedback what should I do with him!! Also if you are interested in fucking me and making my bf clean you up email me at sexybbclover@yahoo.com
well well. its not gay as long he does'nt touch or do anything erotic with the guys. watching you is allowed.

So my boyfriend wants to watch me fuck a black guy, he wants to eat me out while I'm getting fucked. Like lay there and eat my pussy while a big black man fucks it.is that gay? Has anyone ever done this? Do I make him eat all the cum out of my pussy when I'm done riding the huge monster cock? Please give me some feedback what should I do with him!! Also if you are interested in fucking me and making my bf clean you up email me at sexybbclover@yahoo.com
not gay

i would love to watch that action.send me the video and photos when it happens