How should I start my journey Into this lifestyle? How do I even start? Guy here 26

Can use some tips and advice lol
It will come itself naturally.
Find a woman you will love, marry her, make your life with her, then both of you can start thinking about hotwifing, cuckolding is based on trust and love, it’s not just a sexual thing.

You can play cuckolding games with a random gf but without high connection i think it is pointless.

Can use some tips and advice lol
🤦‍♂️

Admit it, you are just looking for fantasy material to jerk off to.
If your inquiry would be serious, you would have said a little something about yourself. Are you single or in a relationship? Have you made initial steps into "the lifestyle" already? Etc., etc.
Also - very important - what lifestyle are you talking about because there are so many!? Describe what you have in mind because otherwise nobody will know.

You don't do any of that so it seems like you are yet another troll. Nothing more. 🤷‍♂️

🤦‍♂️

Admit it, you are just looking for fantasy material to jerk off to.
If your inquiry would be serious, you would have said a little something about yourself. Are you single or in a relationship? Have you made initial steps into "the lifestyle" already? Etc., etc.
Also - very important - what lifestyle are you talking about because there are so many!? Describe what you have in mind because otherwise nobody will know.

You don't do any of that so it seems like you are yet another troll. Nothing more. 🤷‍♂️
You can project your thoughts all you want. I haven't asked for anything except advice. ✌️🥸🖕

It will come itself naturally.
Find a woman you will love, marry her, make your life with her, then both of you can start thinking about hotwifing, cuckolding is based on trust and love, it’s not just a sexual thing.

You can play cuckolding games with a random gf but without high connection i think it is pointless.
So don't ******* it or be intimidated?

Back