Need advice!

SeaMark02

Couple
Gold Member
So my wife and I have recently started in this lifestyle. We/she has played with two different bbc’s. The first experience I was there for and it was just so so. The next two times, which is all it has been, she played alone and with a different guy from the first experience. These two experience have been AMAZING for her. The guy is attractive and thick. She sent me pics and videos of both times. While both experiences have been great, she said that she does have to remember to take pics and video for me while they are fucking. This is so we can share in the excitement of it all together. My worry/concern is that her having to stop to take video and pics in the middle of them fucking is taking away from the full experience for her. I’m trying to find a way that I can still get to enjoy the visual experience of her having this amazing sex without being present or having her stop to take pics. Any advice on how I can still have the visual excitement of it all without interfering? Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 2E5047CF-777F-4531-BC1E-8A579DB1847A.png
    2E5047CF-777F-4531-BC1E-8A579DB1847A.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 438
So my wife and I have recently started in this lifestyle. We/she has played with two different bbc’s. The first experience I was there for and it was just so so. The next two times, which is all it has been, she played alone and with a different guy from the first experience. These two experience have been AMAZING for her. The guy is attractive and thick. She sent me pics and videos of both times. While both experiences have been great, she said that she does have to remember to take pics and video for me while they are fucking. This is so we can share in the excitement of it all together. My worry/concern is that her having to stop to take video and pics in the middle of them fucking is taking away from the full experience for her. I’m trying to find a way that I can still get to enjoy the visual experience of her having this amazing sex without being present or having her stop to take pics. Any advice on how I can still have the visual excitement of it all without interfering? Any help would be appreciated.
I have noticed in the amateur cuckold videos that very often the wife ignores the husband/camera operator completely which I find erotic in the humiliating way a cuck hubbie might enjoy. My point is that it looks to me like a husbands presence could be a distraction for any of several reasons so...
You don't say whether you are married to a Hot Wife or a Cuckoldress but I will suggest you try being a complete submissive when the mood strikes your wife, I mean she can practice completely ignoring you or using you as she sees fit at that moment. You two practice this until she is totally relaxed ignoring you and or having you do her bidding.
My other suggestion is you have her find someone else to operate the camera, I think another cuck type would be ideal.
Just a couple of thoughts.

Not sure what kind of budget you want to put into it, but you can get the ring light which will enhance the lighting in the room, and just have her put the phone in it and let it record. Or if you want to get fancier, you can get a camera with a gimble and the follow-me feature like the DJI Osmo Pocket. I have both of these items and they work well. Others may offer something different based on their own experiences.
I set up the Osmo pocket inside of the right light, turn on the camera so it has a nice wide angle of the room, and there you have it.
But like I said, it works with phones too because it comes with a phone holder and also a remote to control recording.

Video camera! Set it up turn in on and get busy uninterrupted! I have done it numerous times and it didn't bother me one bit. All hotwives were still stretched and seeded by morning!💦♠️🤣

I don't understand why you can't be there and watch her get dicked down in real time?🤷‍♂️

Not sure what kind of budget you want to put into it, but you can get the ring light which will enhance the lighting in the room, and just have her put the phone in it and let it record. Or if you want to get fancier, you can get a camera with a gimble and the follow-me feature like the DJI Osmo Pocket. I have both of these items and they work well. Others may offer something different based on their own experiences.
I set up the Osmo pocket inside of the right light, turn on the camera so it has a nice wide angle of the room, and there you have it.
But like I said, it works with phones too because it comes with a phone holder and also a remote to control recording.
Sounds like the man knows of what he speaks. Money well spent

Sounds like the man knows of what he speaks. Money well spent
For me it definitely was. There are a lot of accessories you can get to make your filming more pleasant. This is a neat camera and small you can take it anywhere cause it fits right in your pocket.

Video camera! Set it up turn in on and get busy uninterrupted! I have done it numerous times and it didn't bother me one bit. All hotwives were still stretched and seeded by morning!💦♠️🤣

I don't understand why you can't be there and watch her get dicked down in real time?🤷‍♂️
It’s not that I can’t be there. It’s more of I don’t want to be there to interrupt the flow of things so to speak. I want her focus to be solely on what’s happening and not feeling like she has to pay attention to me.

It’s not that I can’t be there. It’s more of I don’t want to be there to interrupt the flow of things so to speak. I want her focus to be solely on what’s happening and not feeling like she has to pay attention to me.
Which is exactly why couple's discuss the dynamics before they bring the bull into the picture.

Concerning hubby's who only watch I have had husbands sit in the corner and watch, sit on the edge of the bed and watch, lay next to their wives, hold their hand and talk back and fourth teasing or humiliating one another even kissing. All of that seemed to be a part of the dynamic and how they pre planned to carryout their fantasy. There is no burden or interruption when it comes to fulfilling your fantasies. In my experience the interaction is a part of what increases the excitement.

Any time a hotwife or girlfriend of one of you generous gents asked me to take some POV video footage of our sexscapade for their man I am always willing, even delighted simply out of appreciation to be able to enjoy the pleasurable company of your lovely lady. I can absolutely do to things at once. I can play movie producer and blow her back out at the same time.

What I have learned about women in the lifestyle is that their biggest fears is:
.Hurting hubby.
.Being loved less.
.Being looked at differently.
All of these fears are resolved simply by having an understanding and by loving her even more!

As a bull my only requirement is that she be totally uninhibited and able to express herself as she desires. Again 9 times out of 10 a womans biggest hangup or reservation is "what would hubby think" "what would hubby say"! The couple's who seem to interact during the action meaning hubby is present seem to always have the most fun!

I chatted with a hotwife who said for their first time experience tha her husband took her to a party and she went buckwild. This was their first lifestyle experience and she said she practically fucked and got gangbanged by every bull in the place and she said the look on her husbands face said that he wasn't expecting nothing that extreme. She told me that she had an amazing time but that she feared that it would never happen again after looking at her husband's face. This is why some hotwives and girlfriends don't want you guys around when they play because they don't think that you can really handle it!

I chatted with a hotwife who told l me that her husband was begging her to take a bbc for him to see and she said "I don't think he knows what he's asking for" "and I don't think that he could handle it"! She said that's why she doesn't really want to do it because she doesn't think that he will be the same afterwards. She admitted that part of her wants to protect him from himself and part of her wants to do it just to prove to her right that he couldn't handle his own fantasy.

Thank God us bulls don't have to deal with any of those relationship politics. As a bull I want you to know that a high quality bull will make it his priority to help you guys fulfill your fantasies.
.The satisfaction of the hotwife or girlfriend beyond expectations so that she wants more is always number one.
.The satisfaction of her man is also a priority of the bull meaning if he has to share, join later and share, take a turn, watch and direct, just watch, shoot video, or have videos shot for him while he waits at home, then a high quality bull is going to make sure that her man is getting his part of the fantasy fulfilled as well. As long as everything is within the boundaries of the bull then he will make make sure that everyone involved is having the best experience possible.

Don't get me started on bulls who don't want hubby around. This is why I always tell people "screen throughly"! If you don't screen throughly and you end up in the bedroom with a bull who doesn't want you present then its your fault!

I just want you both to have the best experience possible!

Yes my wife loves me watching but does not want me to interfere or become a distraction in any way at all. She said me masturbating is too distracting & when I cum it makes it weird for me so basically I sit in the corner keeping my mouth shut & just watch & listen. Hot as fuck

Put the camera on a tripod.

You must remember, it’s your wife setting this up while her mind is on something else 😉. You don’t want anything too complicated. My wife plays solo and I also play as a bull w hot wives who’s husbands request video.
I direct her to do a few things. I ensure my wife knows how important recording is for me. It allows me to be part of the play, experience, and her pleasure without being there. Knowing that, she takes it seriously, ensures her phone (iPhone 12 for good camera quality and low light performance) is charged. She knows to turn some lights on in the room and places the camera on a small tripod w a wide view of the play area. She's directed to use the main cameras and not the lesser quality selfie camera. The bull knows, but I don’t involve him in making this happen. My next investment may be a small tracking tripod $100. Probably not necessary w a wide view, but worth experimenting with.
This video is not as good as you shooting yourself and all the angles you can get, but you can’t be too selfish. She has to remember to do all this, so she does it before any serious play really starts. I can edit the video down later. She records on a high quality setting so I can make lighting adjustments and zoom in if needed.
As a bull, I’m a little more proactive because I do understand what he wants. I use a tripod at times, but I also use the phone as a handheld to get those other angles and some POV shots of his dirty wife. I take stills from the video.

It’s important to realize that you being present changes the dynamic in the room for her and the bull. No matter what, some of their focus will be on you. When you’re gone, and even w a camera recording, they tend to forget it’s on. You get a very hot and direct view of their intimacy. She fully focused on the bull. They can say some hot dirty things to each other. It’s great!
We also did a face time once while I was traveling. That was hot, but it’s more difficult to record. I prefer to relive the fun over and over vs live.

Enjoy the pics, taken from a couple of video made by my wife just for me (& you 😉)

Attachments

• CC8B1AF1-C3D2-441C-AF7B-A1E50BE0D4A0.jpeg
    CC8B1AF1-C3D2-441C-AF7B-A1E50BE0D4A0.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 609C9626-DE1D-4928-B8B9-AD083957A2D2.jpeg
    609C9626-DE1D-4928-B8B9-AD083957A2D2.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 255
You must remember, it’s your wife setting this up while her mind is on something else 😉. You don’t want anything too complicated. My wife plays solo and I also play as a bull w hot wives who’s husbands request video.
I direct her to do a few things. I ensure my wife knows how important recording is for me. It allows me to be part of the play, experience, and her pleasure without being there. Knowing that, she takes it seriously, ensures her phone (iPhone 12 for good camera quality and low light performance) is charged. She knows to turn some lights on in the room and places the camera on a small tripod w a wide view of the play area. She's directed to use the main cameras and not the lesser quality selfie camera. The bull knows, but I don’t involve him in making this happen. My next investment may be a small tracking tripod $100. Probably not necessary w a wide view, but worth experimenting with.
This video is not as good as you shooting yourself and all the angles you can get, but you can’t be too selfish. She has to remember to do all this, so she does it before any serious play really starts. I can edit the video down later. She records on a high quality setting so I can make lighting adjustments and zoom in if needed.
As a bull, I’m a little more proactive because I do understand what he wants. I use a tripod at times, but I also use the phone as a handheld to get those other angles and some POV shots of his dirty wife. I take stills from the video.

It’s important to realize that you being present changes the dynamic in the room for her and the bull. No matter what, some of their focus will be on you. When you’re gone, and even w a camera recording, they tend to forget it’s on. You get a very hot and direct view of their intimacy. She fully focused on the bull. They can say some hot dirty things to each other. It’s great!
We also did a face time once while I was traveling. That was hot, but it’s more difficult to record. I prefer to relive the fun over and over vs live.

Enjoy the pics, taken from a couple of video made by my wife just for me (& you 😉)
Hot wife, beautiful face, would love to see more of her

I'd let U cum
Do you let your cuck have you after your bull has left (assuming you aren't too worn out or sore from the BBC pounding you just got).
The image of the white cuck taking you after the BBC fucking is pretty exciting to us white guys. And I bet any normal guy after watching you and your bull would be pretty exicited even after cumming while watching from the grandstand.

I’m trying to find a way that I can still get to enjoy the visual experience of her having this amazing sex without being present or having her stop to take pics. Any advice on how I can still have the visual excitement of it all without interfering?
Remote control smartphones ... what else! Its all the RAGE!

Back