Need advice for the woman on getting used to large cock size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated, it's just a matter of getting accustomed to his length, girth or shape...one or all of these issues. The good news? It can happen in one night if he knows what he's doing. Regardless, you'll have what I always call deep fucking soreness. It's sore inside, especially around the cervix but it's a GREAT sore. You definitely know you've been fucked by a big cock. Often, I feel it for a day or two and the soreness makes me remember the things he did to me to make me sore like that and it makes my pussy tingle! :) As for the shape, few men have a straight cock; they tend to curve one way or the other, so it may be the head of the cock hits a certain place in your pussy repeatedly. Just like when/if someone pokes you over and over in the same spot, the poking gets tiresome after a bit, so just change position. Other than that, know that your pussy can, and will, adjust/adapt/conform to any shape necessary and, if you're lucky, enjoy feeling his cockhead pushing open your cervix! God, what a feeling!
Did you use dildos for awhile before, larger ones?

No. No need to. Remember, the same pussy he's fucking with his nice sized cock is the same pussy a baby passed through, or will in time, so the pussy can accomodate anything any man may be packing. Prefer real thing to a dildo anytime.
LOL, Ive, no real experience, only videos to speak of, and have seen ample first timers look like they were in pain. If I ever got the opportunity, I would want it to go good for partner first time especially to leave a good impression. Id hate it to be a bad experience and have the whole thing over right after it started.

Mine is very wide so it wasn’t a width thing, it was a length issue causing the discomfort. Did some research and found that distance to cervix in all women is essentialy the same, so it’s a matter of sexual positions that needed to be worked on. Now the couple of positions that cause her discomfort can be focused on between the three of us and adjusted to give her maximum pleasure, gotta love google, lol
I have the same issue. I’ve found that lying on my back and her on top controlling the depth has gotten her used to my size much more quickly.

Still can’t go balls deep though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back