Nearly been caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sam71, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Sam71

Sam71 Member

Have you ever nearly been found out. A long time ago at university I had a white boyfriend and black lover. I had a house share and we hid a key in case it was lost. Everyone was out one Sunday morning and I was being fucked by my black stud. I came out of my bedroom and my parents were in the living room. They must have heard us. They thought it was Terry, my boyfriend, and kept asking where he was. I had to say he was asleep but it was really awkward that he didn't come an say hello. Fortunately they were only passing and called in for a coffee. Also fortunately they didn't bring it up next time they saw Terry

Danishcouple and cmarquette0120 like this.
  2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Not sure if neighbors ever put 2 and 2 together, but neighbors have seen my black BF come and go.

3. mybbwwifewantsblk

mybbwwifewantsblk Active Member

US

Had to have been an interesting convo for sure.

4. Bbcslut31

Bbcslut31 Member

US
    It was

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  5. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

I've been caught a few times with BBC. In our backyard one of our neighbors caught me with 2 bulls.
    Another on our veranda overlooking the street 2 neighbor boys saw me bent over by a bull. Also been caught at our cottage. In the bay window overlooking the lake. On the boat by onlookers.

6. Bbcslut31

Bbcslut31 Member

US
    That's really hot. I always like the thrill of possibly getting caught. I fuck with my windows open all the time. I know my neighbors have seen me a few times.

7. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    image.png My girlfriends son was helping me with my phone one day,he went to my pictures,an there was his mother with s big black cock deep inside her,he got pissed off,needless to say,he doesn't help with my phone anymore,this is what he seem.

jay nelson likes this.