My friend caught us red handed

Recently we had some friends over, it was 2 of my friends over to watch a game together, I didn’t realize that my wife’s bull also told her he was heading to our house durning that same time.
She and her regular bull have an arrangement made between the two of them, which is whenever he wants some from her and she is home or available then she lets him. Which she is always craving him so it works really well for both of them, but that day I didn’t realize that he was coming over, and my wife just got home from the grocery store and realized that I had my friends over, she halfway freaked out because I also forgot to tell her they were coming (so most of this is my fault) she pulled me to the side and and said Stavon (her bull) will be here any minute. And I was also very nervous because I didn’t want my friends to find out that I’m a cuckold. But I nervously told her that I’ll just tell my friends that he’s one of my friends from work and that he’s going to watch some of the game with us. With in a few min he walked through the door and all of my friends said hey and introduced themselves, he looked very puzzled and then my wife quickly steps in and asks if he wants her to make him a *******, they walk back to the kitchen together for a few
Minutes and she quietly told him what had happened so he then came over and sat down in the living room with us and started chit chatting
while watching the game with us, he sat with us for around 30 min then said he had to use the bathroom, my wife got the signal as he was walking by and she followed him to the bathroom carefully making sure no one noticed that she went in with him. As soon as the door shuts she gets on her knees and pulls out his cock and starts to give him a blow job, then he picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter and started fucking her on the counter. (I didn’t see any of this obviously since I was in the living room with my friends, but I’m going based off what she told me happened)
He ended up finishing in her after about 10 min of deep slow fucking. At this point they had been in there for about 15 min. Literally as soon as they both walk out of the bathroom my friends gets up out of his chair and notices the two of them leaving the bathroom together. I was sweating bullets at this point not knowing if he saw anything. He acted very weird the rest of the evening. So I quickly realized he had to have saw something. But after my wife and her bull finished, he went back to the living room and finished watching the game with us, my wife kept bringing us drinks or beers and cooked up a lot of delicious appetizers for all of us.
After the game was over i walked with my friend outside when he was leaving and he told me hesitantly that he saw my friend and my wife come out of the bathroom together at the same time earlier and he was in there for awhile, Like he was trying to indirectly tell me he thinks she is fucking him. My heart was about to beat out of my chest when he told me this, and I didn’t know what else to do but to come clean and tell the truth. I told him that we are in an open relationship and Stavon our friend that she likes to hook up with occasionally, but it’s just sex nothing more, it’s really improved things for us etc.. he looked so confused and swallowed his words for a sec then he asked me, “but are you really okay with her banging this nba basketball player looking guy? I mean it would be hard to go back after that I would think..?”
So I tried explaining to him how much we enjoy it and that it’s been such a fun experience, and that we’ve been doing it for awhile now. After talking for about 15 min he finally accepted everything and said he was happy for us if it makes us happy.. and gave me a hug then left. So I went back in the house and told my wife and Stavon (her bull) what happened. It didn’t really seem to bother Stavon much but my wife got pretty anxious but also frustrated with me that I didn’t tell her my friends were coming and all this could have been avoided. But I sat her down and quickly started apologizing and gave her a hug and a kiss and explained that my friend is cool, he said he is happy for us. And that he actually likes the idea himself! So she quickly felt better and then she told me that I really need to thank Stavon for covering this the way that he did and watching the game with us. So I sincerely thanked him and offered to go buy him a bottle of Hennessy which is his favorite ******* while him and my wife stay at the house and continue what they started earlier.
Once I got back with his Hennessy which was about 30 min later I went to the kitchen and made them both a *******, then walked into the bedroom
As soon as I walk in I see the two of them laying in bed naked and cuddling, she’s laying on his chest and he has hand on her bare ass. As I hand them their drinks, her bull tells me “you have a lot to clean up cuck” and she starts giggling and said “yes you do babe” so as I’m getting on the bedroom to get ready to clean her pussy, she tells me to take my pants off so they can make sure I’m in my cage. Which I obviously was since she holds the only key. It was super humiliating but so arousing and hot at the same time. I opened her legs and could see the thick wad of cum In her pussy. So I start going down on her for about 5 minutes why they kissed and cuddled, then she tells me to lay down so she can sit on my face to make sure I get every drop out of her, she smothers my face with her sloppy wet pussy and ass for a good 10 min as she begins to fondle and suck his cock again, once I finished cleaning her he was already Rock hard again ready for round 3. Which is incredible that he has this much stamina. I told him that it was super impressive, and he responded saying “a lady as sexy as her there’s no reason why I should have an issue going multiple rounds” then he bends her over and they fuck for another hour or so then he gets dressed and heads out, I have to clean her again but this time it was on her ass and not deep in her pussy like before. After he leaves me and my wife lay and cuddle, I go down on her for awhile and we make out some then finally call it a night.
Me and her have the most passionate and sensual cuddling and kissing sessions after she sees her bull it’s like we both love each other more after that happens. I’m just not allowed to penetrate her with out a chastity cage.
That next day she tells me that I need to thank Stavon again for what he did so I texted him (these are the screen shots)

After that whole episode with them and my friend, i realized Maby we shouldn’t hide what we do since it’s been so beneficial for our relationship and has giving us so much excitement on a daily basis and brings us closer together. I do think we will eventually come out with all of our friends and family, but not yet atleast. Just baby steps for now. Hopefully interracial cuckolding/ hot wife lifestyle will continue to become more and more popular
Wow. Amazing

Back