NE Florida Couple Seeking Regular FWB

JaxCougar

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hi, Mature couple in NE FL looking for a FWB. We are a cuckold couple and I am QoS, and my cuck serves and obeys. Ideally looking for one local guy for semi regular hookups; anything from a few times a year to more regular. Open to anything from 1-on-1 to full cuckold play. This is mainly about satisfying my sexual needs.

I am natural blond, blue eyes, 38c-29-38, all natural, and get very aroused with the right guy.

If interested message us with some information and yourselves and be prepared to exchange photos in the first few messages,

pussy.JPGBoobs.JPG

Hi, Mature couple in NE FL looking for a FWB. We are a cuckold couple and I am QoS, and my cuck serves and obeys. Ideally looking for one local guy for semi regular hookups; anything from a few times a year to more regular. Open to anything from 1-on-1 to full cuckold play. This is mainly about satisfying my sexual needs.

I am natural blond, blue eyes, 38c-29-38, all natural, and get very aroused with the right guy.

If interested message us with some information and yourselves and be prepared to exchange photos in the first few messages,

View attachment 5159891View attachment 5159894
Good luck u hot 🔥 sexy mature fuck sexy doll :sex: :sex:

Good luck! You are a sexy woman...it wont be long! Wish I was in the I-10 Jax area...

Hello I am in the Jax area and would love to help you out

Please less than two hours away, this is for ongoing FWB situation. I am not interested if you're just visiting the area or visit occasionally for work.

Beautiful, and thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures darling. I am in Jacksonville FL regularly, would enjoy weekend getaways with you and help you fulfill your desires and fantasies. Very thick and love to make a healthy creamy mess!

Love those fat pussy lips

Hello my name is Kenyon and I'm a single 45yr Thick BBC here in Palm Coast. I would be honored to please you and to make you worship my dick!

Back