NC 704 BBW SEEKING BBC

I'm a married BBW in Charlotte area and I'm looking for a thick black cock to get with and even maybe on the regular. I'm 47, 5'10" 48DDD breasts, shaved pussy, and big booty. The rules are that I film my playtime and you cum in this pussy. View attachment 4494076View attachment 4494080

I'm a married BBW in Charlotte area and I'm looking for a thick black cock to get with and even maybe on the regular. I'm 47, 5'10" 48DDD breasts, shaved pussy, and big booty. The rules are that I film my playtime and you cum in this pussy. View attachment 4494076View attachment 4494080
Hello how are you. I am a black male in Gastonia that loves BBW. I am 47, 5'10 220# with 8 thick cut inches. Hit me up and we can talk more.

8inch bbc in 336 Winston area nc

Hello I like your profile I'm well groomed but can be casual at times smell good all the time not stuck on myself or conceited in anyway. Well Endowed, Computer Network Administrator a Dj I love to sing. As well as have sex with different positions, oral both receiving and giving role playing is nice.Love BBWs, SSBBW&s but also a nice thick curvy women is good as well

Hello I like your profile and wanted to know if you would like to get to know me a little better im a wellendowed nice 9" 2 and half inches thick around . I am a divorced AA male well groomed but can be casual at times smell good all the time not stuck on myself or conceited in anyway. Well Endowed, As well as have sex with different positions, oral both receiving and giving.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230111-174757.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230111-174757.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 48
Hello I like your profile I'm well groomed but can be casual at times smell good all the time not stuck on myself or conceited in anyway. Well Endowed, Computer Network Administrator a Dj I love to sing. As well as have sex with different positions, oral both receiving and giving role playing is nice.Love BBWs, SSBBW&s but also a nice thick curvy women is good as well
Durham nc

Love a big ass! Would like to hook up have a twin brother I go visit in Charlotte area.....Open to video ...Mainly thick Dick ...😍

Hello I like your profile and wanted to know if you would like to get to know me a little better im a wellendowed nice 9" 2 and half inches thick around . I am a divorced AA male well groomed but can be casual at times smell good all the time not stuck on myself or conceited in anyway. Well Endowed, As well as have sex with different positions, oral both receiving and giving.
We will be hosting a get together with a few guys Saturday the 22nd if you are interested

Back