CHARLOTTE NC BBW SEEKING BLACK DICKS

I'm a married BBW (hubby knows) looking for BBC to play with 1 on 1.I am proportionate, have a tight shaved pussy, big booty, 48DD tits. I film my playtime, am clean and insist you are too as I also insist on a creampie finish. I can host in a hotel room for the first meeting then at my home if all are comfortable. I don't like pain. I love sucking dick, and love a deep hot load in my pussy. Your face will not be shown but the action needs to be filmed

I'm a married BBW (hubby knows) looking for BBC to play with 1 on 1.I am proportionate, have a tight shaved pussy, big booty, 48DD tits. I film my playtime, am clean and insist you are too as I also insist on a creampie finish. I can host in a hotel room for the first meeting then at my home if all are comfortable. I don't like pain. I love sucking dick, and love a deep hot load in my pussy. Your face will not be shown but the action needs to be filmed.
Hi sexy! I'm in the Belmont area as well. Would love to meet up. 😉

I'm a married BBW (hubby knows) looking for BBC to play with 1 on 1.I am proportionate, have a tight shaved pussy, big booty, 48DD tits. I film my playtime, am clean and insist you are too as I also insist on a creampie finish. I can host in a hotel room for the first meeting then at my home if all are comfortable. I don't like pain. I love sucking dick, and love a deep hot load in my pussy. Your face will not be shown but the action needs to be filmed.
I would love to assist

You are gorgeous!! Hello sexy.

Love your body. Lets make this happen. Im a BBC and i cum heavy

u ever in Greensboro

Back