CHARLOTTE NC BBW SEEKING BLACK DICKS

I'm a married BBW (hubby knows) looking for BBC to play with 1 on 1.I am proportionate, have a tight shaved pussy, big booty, 48DD tits. I film my playtime, am clean and insist you are too as I also insist on a creampie finish. I can host in a hotel room for the first meeting then at my home if all are comfortable. I don't like pain. I love sucking dick, and love a deep hot load in my pussy. Your face will not be shown but the action needs to be filmed.

Attachments

• IMG_20161211_161852~2.jpg
    IMG_20161211_161852~2.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 544
  • Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-08-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-08-19.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-09-17.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-09-17.png
    910.7 KB · Views: 544
I'm a married BBW (hubby knows) looking for BBC to play with 1 on 1.I am proportionate, have a tight shaved pussy, big booty, 48DD tits. I film my playtime, am clean and insist you are too as I also insist on a creampie finish. I can host in a hotel room for the first meeting then at my home if all are comfortable. I don't like pain. I love sucking dick, and love a deep hot load in my pussy. Your face will not be shown but the action needs to be filmed.
DAM @Ladyheather704 ..get near Norfolk any?

u ever in Greensboro?

Still seeking?

Dam I would to take part in some sexual activities with you.Bbc talking

Bbc looking to play

Hey sexy I like to have some fun with you

Sounds good , what’s the catch

Hello how are you. I am very interested in meeting and my wife would love to watch us together if you are interested in that. I am a black male in Gastonia

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679519107148.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679519107148.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 203
Back