BBC Dom wanted in Orlando, Flordia Area

flordcpl

Couple
From
FL, US
My wife and I have decided to explore the cuckold lifestyle. The hardest part has been trying to find an actual Dom for her. I am a 33M white. She is 31F and a smaller sized BBW.

We are trying to find a dominant BBC Bull who will essentially own her sexually, one who can use her as his own personal fuck toy. One who will involve me as a cuck.

We do have some boundaries we are serious about:

1. discretion is a must.
  2. condoms are a must until STI checks are completed. We are working on getting our own done soon.
  3. creampies are still up in the air. She is not on BC so we are trying to figure out the safest way for creampies to happen without major pregnancy risk.
  4. we are not looking to have me become pussy-free but some control over when her and I can have sex is understandable and acceptable
  5. no permanent marks, no marks on the face
There may be others that we haven't discovered yet. DM to start a conversation and we can go from there. Pictures can/will be sent to the right person.

Hello my name is Kenyon I'm a 45yr old single blk male that is 8in and thick, D&D free, I'm very interested in being ur BLK Dom Bull. I've also had a vasectomy to, so no problems from me if I was to cum deep inside of ur wife, I'm a drama free guy who's all about having a goodtime. I live in Palm Coast and can host and travel and I'm available evenings and weekends. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Kenyon
386-999-8217
386-264-2062
kik Thickd3224

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_222713_01.jpg
    16.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230429_193912.jpg
    IMG_20230429_193912.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
Back