CHARLOTTE NC BBW LOOKING

I'm a married BBW looking for some thick black dick to fill this pussy. I am ******* and disease free and happily married. Hubby encourages me to get my pussy creampied. I do film all of my playtime for my use only. I also insist on you cumming in me. We are in the Charlotte NC area. I am open to a regular thing.

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_211829.jpg
    IMG_20240204_211829.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20240204_214008.jpg
    IMG_20240204_214008.jpg
    940.4 KB · Views: 273
I'm a married BBW looking for some thick black dick to fill this pussy. I am ******* and disease free and happily married. Hubby encourages me to get my pussy creampied. I do film all of my playtime for my use only. I also insist on you cumming in me. We are in the Charlotte NC area. I am open to a regular thing.
That ass is amazing. Are you into anal?

Love your body. Im in Charlotte and ready to have fun. let meet next week over coffee or drinks

Sexy asf. I am in Gastonia. Would love to meet and fill you.

Your body is amazing!! How are you sexy?

Back