Naughtiest thing you have done

D&T

Couple
From
UK
IMG_4137.JPG Someone just asked me on chat one of the naughtiest things I have done(there has been many). So I thought I would start and share one of the naughty things I did about 5 years ago.

Had to go to a party and spent the night 110% on heat. Had been flirting with the doctor for a few weeks but not done anything. Anyway he said why don't you come around after the party. Only thing is my wife will be asleep upstairs so you will need to be quiet.

So I go to his house and he lets me in via a door into the living room. She is asleep directly in the room above. We were so turned on that I just mount him on the sofa in my dress. He pulls the top of my dress down and starts sucking my boobs and I just slide his cock into me.

I had to cum very quietly which in itself was a turn on. He does the same thing. We finish, kiss and I go, its time for me to go. Just stood up, had a wipe and left.

I was at a small get together at a girls apartment who lived with her boyfriend but he was out of town. She flirted with me all night and I convinced my friend we should sleep on her couches because we were *******. A couple minutes after she went to her room I followed and we started taking each other's clothes off immediately.

She pushed me on the bed and started sucking my cock. She had absolutely huge tits and squeezed them around my cock as she sucked it. She got on her back and begged me to fuck her. I buried my cock in her pussy and fucked her for a while then pulled out and started working my fingers inside her. She pushed against me as hard as she could until I was almost fisitng her.

She came and I climbed in top and fucked her tits again until I came all over her face. She slept naked next to me covered in cum. I couldn't help but to feel proud to have fucked someone's girlfriend like that.

I feel guilty talking about my ex when inhave a GF who gets in here at times.

My ex wife had some regulars. One of them passed her off to his friend as a boot call. She did him then went back to her regular and got some more. After that she went prowling because she wanted more. Someone mistook her for a ****** and brought her back to his room.

He pulled out a wad of cash and asked how much. She was surprised but this had always been a fantasy of hers believe it or not. She didn't even count it she just grabbed it all shoved it in her purse and jumped on him.

After that she came home to me. Three BBCs in one night and then me. The next day we treated ourselves to dinner with his money.

I feel guilty talking about my ex when inhave a GF who gets in here at times.

My ex wife had some regulars. One of them passed her off to his friend as a boot call. She did him then went back to her regular and got some more. After that she went prowling because she wanted more. Someone mistook her for a ****** and brought her back to his room.

He pulled out a wad of cash and asked how much. She was surprised but this had always been a fantasy of hers believe it or not. She didn't even count it she just grabbed it all shoved it in her purse and jumped on him.

After that she came home to me. Three BBCs in one night and then me. The next day we treated ourselves to dinner with his money.
Hope it was a nice expensive dinner or she didn't charge enough.

In my case I'm afraid it involves a bit of *******, so if you don't like that do not read any further ;)

Like a zillion years ago my cousin (3 years older than I am) visited my parents for two months and stayed in my parents house. We hadn't really met each other until I was around 20 years old when I went to visit them.

Somewhere in those two months we got it on and we had this secret sex relationship. She slept in the next room and we had to sneak around. I had just started working and had to go to bed early and every night she would go 'talk' with me until I went to sleep and she sucked me off and swallowed my load. Then she just went downstairs to chat with my parents and brother :)

I invented an excuse to go away for a weekend together (a movie festival on the other side of the country) but we just got a room in a hotel nearby and stayed inside for the entire weekend, fucking like animals.
It was probably the sneaking around and the taboo of being cousins that made it so hot.

I had a few first with her. First facial, first time cumming in her mouth, first doggy, first time cumming inside her (she told me she had 'calculated' that it was a safe moment ;) )

View attachment 1064122 Someone just asked me on chat one of the naughtiest things I have done(there has been many). So I thought I would start and share one of the naughty things I did about 5 years ago.

Had to go to a party and spent the night 110% on heat. Had been flirting with the doctor for a few weeks but not done anything. Anyway he said why don't you come around after the party. Only thing is my wife will be asleep upstairs so you will need to be quiet.

So I go to his house and he lets me in via a door into the living room. She is asleep directly in the room above. We were so turned on that I just mount him on the sofa in my dress. He pulls the top of my dress down and starts sucking my boobs and I just slide his cock into me.

I had to cum very quietly which in itself was a turn on. He does the same thing. We finish, kiss and I go, its time for me to go. Just stood up, had a wipe and left.

Back