Naked or clothed?

I’ve done both, and a few in between.

If the bull isn’t into CD/panties/sissy stuff, then we usually settled with me in a jockstrap. I have a pink one that just says “sissy” so it’s a good middle ground, especially when caged

Up to bull completely. But I do think cage on display is symbolic so cuck naked makes it more comfortable for all. Bull can see wife wanted her husband caged in favour of fucking him which will always be enjoyable for the bull. Equally the wife feels no guilt in preferring her bull when seeing cucks willingly caged pathetic cock. And finally no caged husband can not rationally accept the bull’s superiority when his caged cock is on display making it clear to him it’s just biology and so it’s ok to gratefully embrace in any way if given a chance to be useful. Essentially all win in my view. But must start with bull and wife wanting to enhance their pleasure by having cuck naked and serving. Otherwise just leave cuck out which if more enjoyable for that bull, is fine too. It’s not about the cuck.

I generally prefer to be naked than clothed. I am usually naked at home, I slep naked. That's why I'm always naked when I meet bulls, the more I see how the bull's self-esteem increases when he sees my little dick. Besides, I always have hope that the bull will fuck me too.

I usually am naked or boxers. I listen to my wife and what she wants or turns her on. Could care less what the bull wants. 🤷‍♂️🤣

I would ask cuck to wear hotwife's bra and panty which I would remove from her during the session. If cuck is unwilling to put himself in bra and panty, he should at least lock his dick in chastity cage to show his willingness to remain out of action for the session. Either cuck should be in bra and panty (optional chastity) or completely naked with compulsory chastity cage.

Additionally, I would ask cuck to hold back his orgasm until I and hotwife are done. Chastity cage helps in controlling orgasm so if unable to control excitement, cuck must invariably wear chastity cage. If cuck is willing to cleanup, he would be allowed to cum only after cleanup.

I would ask cuck to wear hotwife's bra and panty which I would remove from her during the session. If cuck is unwilling to put himself in bra and panty, he should at least lock his dick in chastity cage to show his willingness to remain out of action for the session. Either cuck should be in bra and panty (optional chastity) or completely naked with compulsory chastity cage.

Additionally, I would ask cuck to hold back his orgasm until I and hotwife are done. Chastity cage helps in controlling orgasm so if unable to control excitement, cuck must invariably wear chastity cage. If cuck is willing to cleanup, he would be allowed to cum only after cleanup.

HOT!!

Back