N word

If there's anything today that could give a word a negative meaning it's your attitude towards it. Your defense is more racist than the word to be honest. It's just Latin for "Black". Nothing wrong with that. If you don't want to say it at least don't be so suggestive of it being hurtful. It's your suggestions that are hurtful.
Stop living in the past.
FUCK YOU, WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ANY BLACK PERSON HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL WHEN A WHITE PERSON USE THAT WORD DIRECTED AT THEM. THE MODERATORS NEED TO CLOSE DOWN THIS WHOLE TOPIC DOWN!!!!

It's derived from it. If it it points to nothing other than the skin color, which it does, then the defensiveness against it is the exact thing that suggests being black is something you shouldn't remind people of. You unknowingly (probably) suggest that being black is something people can be teased with.
They should make an international day for using that word to take pride in what it refers to (the color) and only that will defuse its currently (and centuries old) perceived meaning. Then make it a week instead of a day..
I have to guess your IQ is average or slightly below average. Take it from me. You can't even make an argument.
I TELL YOU WHAT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL LA AND WALK UP TO A BLACK MAN AND SAY IT. THEN EXPLAIN TO HIM AFTER YOU PICK YOUR ASS UP OFF THE GROUND WHAT IT IS YOU THINK IT MEANS.

I TELL YOU WHAT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL LA AND WALK UP TO A BLACK MAN AND SAY IT. THEN EXPLAIN TO HIM AFTER YOU PICK YOUR ASS UP OFF THE GROUND WHAT IT IS YOU THINK IT MEANS.
I'm against using it until blacks become okay with it. If everyone stops being sensitive and defensive about it for a while it'll become okay.
It doesn't mean anything by itself. Think about it. Reminder: I'm against anyone using it if it didn't become the norm that it means nothing.
What am I trying to achieve? I'm trying to make it mean nothing again.
Is it that difficult to understand?

Bro that's why folks on here thinks it's ok.. another reason why page on here act funny . you got ppl thinking it's ok to say to black ppl for sex ..and the sad truth is I had been a victim of this by many ppl already I think it safe to say this page it not about kink it's about stereotypes

To each his/her own. Who am I to judge what turns someone else on? I can see how it could be hot in certain situations. There's a reason why sex in the lifestyle is called "play". It's NOT real life....it's fantasy and sometimes fantasy involves roleplay and saying things that you'd NEVER utter in a real life situation.

I'm against using it until blacks become okay with it. If everyone stops being sensitive and defensive about it for a while it'll become okay.
It doesn't mean anything by itself. Think about it. Reminder: I'm against anyone using it if it didn't become the norm that it means nothing.
What am I trying to achieve? I'm trying to make it mean nothing again.
Is it that difficult to understand?
UNDERSTAND THIS IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY!!!!!!!

But to answer your question it’s probably because it’s an extreme word that causes an extreme physiological reaction that allows you to be more aggressive in bed. The aggression makes you feel in charge and therefore gives you the power back that N word was used to take away? Just my two cents. I get the same reaction when being called a slut. If it’s said while being fucked it gets me off, but if said anywhere else, there will be issues!
That is a perfect summation. You definitely understand and know what you’re talking about

I loved to be called a n word while I'm fucking. Idk why. Ladies what are Your thoughts on this?
We never use the N word ourselves but guy's she meets tend to use it often. Things like "You want this N dick in you" and " You want to see your slut wife take this N dick"

Last edited:
Used to be okay with it, but as I got older I kind of noticed that the type of women I'd hook up with who *had* to say it to get off, they were like... genuinely racist with a fucked up fetish I wasn't comfortable with.

Back