N word

But to answer your question it’s probably because it’s an extreme word that causes an extreme physiological reaction that allows you to be more aggressive in bed. The aggression makes you feel in charge and therefore gives you the power back that N word was used to take away? Just my two cents. I get the same reaction when being called a slut. If it’s said while being fucked it gets me off, but if said anywhere else, there will be issues!

But to answer your question it’s probably because it’s an extreme word that causes an extreme physiological reaction that allows you to be more aggressive in bed. The aggression makes you feel in charge and therefore gives you the power back that N word was used to take away? Just my two cents. I get the same reaction when being called a slut. If it’s said while being fucked it gets me off, but if said anywhere else, there will be issues!
Sorry, to me it's not the same, that word has to long of a very bad history to take its power away, to much ******* behind it.when i hear it ,its like a knife going in and coming out the other side .

It is not so much about the translated meaning of a word but the well-known connotations that come with it that are beyond discussable. @Solme i think your statement is not very considerate and inappropriate.

i know that there are some Black guys who like a sort of dirty talk with the "right" person inside the bedroom what they may refer to as "race play". But i consider not everything consensually acted out in private needs to be discussed publicly like in an open sex web forum.

BTW the latin words for black are "n!ger" (like the African state by the same name, spelled with only one "g") and "atrum". N!ger refers to a shiny tone of black like the surface of broken basalt obsidian stone. Atrum refers to a dull shade of black that doesn't reflect much of a light. The former has versions in different languages derived from the latin original, like "negro" for instance. All of which have nothing to do with the n-word today. That's a different word with a different meaning as we all know hopefully and, also hopefully, never use.

Back