N word

A BBC friend wanted me to say it while fucking me. Most awkward thing for me to say. We have never allowed the use of the word in our house, life ever. Could not say it. Any thing else no problem. But never considered it.
i and my ex girlfriend are the same. If a guy would have suggested that, he wouldn't have been the guy who would have gotten to play with us. Simple as that, no regret.

If there's anything today that could give a word a negative meaning it's your attitude towards it. Your defense is more racist than the word to be honest. It's just Latin for "Black". Nothing wrong with that. If you don't want to say it at least don't be so suggestive of it being hurtful. It's your suggestions that are hurtful.
Stop living in the past.
The past has been bought to the future because history repeats itself if you didn’t know

Last edited:
Gotta be the dumbest ******* I've read on this site in a while. Congrats. And no, the n word is not Latin for black.
i wrote a comment about that also but i know noone is going to read it. That's because on threads like this only messages that raise hatred and can be complained about seem the interesting ones for most people here. Also sad. :\

Gotta be the dumbest ******* I've read on this site in a while. Congrats. And no, the n word is not Latin for black.
It's derived from it. If it it points to nothing other than the skin color, which it does, then the defensiveness against it is the exact thing that suggests being black is something you shouldn't remind people of. You unknowingly (probably) suggest that being black is something people can be teased with.
They should make an international day for using that word to take pride in what it refers to (the color) and only that will defuse its currently (and centuries old) perceived meaning. Then make it a week instead of a day..
I have to guess your IQ is average or slightly below average. Take it from me. You can't even make an argument.

It's derived from it. If it it points to nothing other than the skin color, which it does, then the defensiveness against it is the exact thing that suggests being black is something you shouldn't remind people of. You unknowingly (probably) suggest that being black is something people can be teased with.
They should make an international day for using that word to take pride in what it refers to (the color) and only that will defuse its currently (and centuries old) perceived meaning. Then make it a week instead of a day..
I have to guess your IQ is average or slightly below average. Take it from me. You can't even make an argument.
"Derived" is not the same as "it means black and directly translates". The word was specifically meant to degrade black people in the context it is used against us. It takes on another meaning. And blacks have been teased(such a light word for this kinda *******) about our blackness for centuries(people make fun of our lips, noses, hair, say we look like monkeys, etc.). There should be an international day? And giving everyone a pass to use it for one international holiday will solve the issue and take away its meaning. Bruh, this idiot straight faces said this. I'm done! It's not a "percieved" meaning either. You sat here, literally changed the meaning if the word, ignored the historical context it has been and is still used against us, suggested that the solution is to have a worldwide "n word holiday week" and you want to sit here talking about IQ and making a sound argument. These white boys and other assorted non blacks ******* me man.

I'm blocking this bozo.

Last edited:
"Derived" is not the same as "it means black and directly translates". The word was specifically meant to degrade black people in the context it is used against us. It takes on another meaning. And blacks have been teased(such a light word for this kinda *******) about our blackness for centuries(people make fun of our lips, noses, hair, say we look like monkeys, etc.). There should be an international day? And giving everyone a pass to use it for one international holiday will solve the issue and take away its meaning. Bruh, this idiot straight faces said this. I'm done! It's not a "percieved" meaning either. You sat here, literally changed the meaning if the word, ignored the historical context it has been and is still used against us, suggested that the solution is to have a worldwide "n word holiday week" and you want to sit here talking about IQ and making a sound argument. These white boys and other assorted non blacks ******* me man.

I'm blocking this bozo.

Do you ever see me saying that word? No. Do I prefer if that word did not have that meaning. Yes. I have to think that the block is to preserve your bubble rather than to argue. What was offensive is not the word itself, and still is not the word itself, and you're living in the past when you keep taking offense. Taking offense is literally maintaining the offensiveness of the word.
I don't need that holiday. You're taking things too literally and interpreting them as much as you can towards hurting my image here. I think you're just, as an individual, too sensitive.
I don't mind if there ever was a holiday either, what I care about though is that blacks do that thing, not anyone else. I don't want people to start using that word for no reason. The reason should be that it has no more of the meaning it used to have, and I believe that that can be done if blacks didn't take offense at all. Hence the exaggeration of a holiday. If it really got to the point where blacks had that holiday I'm all for it. I don't want the perceived offense of that word to stick around forever. You're seeing me as an enemy. You're too sensitive and dumb.

If there's anything today that could give a word a negative meaning it's your attitude towards it. Your defense is more racist than the word to be honest. It's just Latin for "Black". Nothing wrong with that. If you don't want to say it at least don't be so suggestive of it being hurtful. It's your suggestions that are hurtful.
Stop living in the past.
You are a fucking idiot

Back