N word

It is not so much about the translated meaning of a word but the well-known connotations that come with it that are beyond discussable. @Solme i think your statement is not very considerate and inappropriate.

i know that there are some Black guys who like a sort of dirty talk with the "right" person inside the bedroom what they may refer to as "race play". But i consider not everything consensually acted out in private needs to be discussed publicly like in an open sex web forum.

BTW the latin words for black are "n!ger" (like the African state by the same name, spelled with only one "g") and "atrum". N!ger refers to a shiny tone of black like the surface of broken basalt obsidian stone. Atrum refers to a dull shade of black that doesn't reflect much of a light. The former has versions in different languages derived from the latin original, like "negro" for instance. All of which have nothing to do with the n-word today. That's a different word with a different meaning as we all know hopefully and, also hopefully, never use.
Dude the Latin word for black is negro. Clown.

Love it. Makes me fuck harder. Don't lie, it makes white women's pussy dripping wet. The first time I got called it was when a white girl "let it slip" I was shocked at first, but something in me was turned on by it. It is all fun in the bedroom.
????

If there's anything today that could give a word a negative meaning it's your attitude towards it. Your defense is more racist than the word to be honest. It's just Latin for "Black". Nothing wrong with that. If you don't want to say it at least don't be so suggestive of it being hurtful. It's your suggestions that are hurtful.
Stop living in the past.

Gotta be the dumbest ******* I've read on this site in a while. Congrats. And no, the n word is not Latin for black.

But to answer your question it’s probably because it’s an extreme word that causes an extreme physiological reaction that allows you to be more aggressive in bed. The aggression makes you feel in charge and therefore gives you the power back that N word was used to take away? Just my two cents. I get the same reaction when being called a slut. If it’s said while being fucked it gets me off, but if said anywhere else, there will be issues!

We agree. Several of our black friends also agree and have told us that using the N word in sexual situations is very erotic and stimulating. They like for her to use it and they certainly enjoy using it themselves. My private belief is that this has something to do with the sexual domination of the woman they’ve mounted.

Sex like this is a very private thing and we respect all positions on this subject. Remember: different strokes for different folks.

Don't like it being used in any shape, form or fashion in the public setting. In private setting, I maybe more likely to accept it but you definitely going to have a backlash coming soon if not immediately.

But Let's be clear or comment if I am wrong.. (yeah right). The camp of people who like it .. no media on profile. The camp of people who don't like it ..media on their profile. Go Figure but I shall digress, different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Back