My young Turkish wife

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing okay 😋

I wanted to make that post to get your thoughts on wifey’s body since her « body transformation » I’ve already made another post about that. Tell me what you guys think and what clothes that could work for wifey ! Hope you all enjoy 😉
A CURVILICIOUS BEAUTY

I wanted to make that post to get your thoughts on wifey’s body since her « body transformation » I’ve already made another post about that. Tell me what you guys think and what clothes that could work for wifey ! Hope you all enjoy 😉
That that seethru booty showing off

Love the look and feel of her scarf and what it represents

Heyy people,

I wanted to post this because I wanted to show you that everything is possible. 4 years ago my wife was kinda skinny and she didn’t loved herself. She did so much efforts and went through a lot of difficult times but she managed to have the body she always wanted ! I’m so proud of her 😋❤️
(On the left is a pic from 4 years ago and on the right it’s from this year)
You can’t really s the difference with those poses

Heyy people,

I wanted to post this because I wanted to show you that everything is possible. 4 years ago my wife was kinda skinny and she didn’t loved herself. She did so much efforts and went through a lot of difficult times but she managed to have the body she always wanted ! I’m so proud of her 😋❤️
(On the left is a pic from 4 years ago and on the right it’s from this year)
she fucking gorgeous

Back