My wife's first dildo

i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say

i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say
I started in the same way, I introduced a dildo to our relationship pretending that we were having a threesome and she accepted it, she put it in while she sucked me or the other way around, while I fucked her she sucked it with a lot of desire. We even do double penetration and it's extremely pleasurable. She cums very intensely. The next step is to give her a massage with oils for her birthday so that she only wears a thong, I'll look for a black guy and I'll tell him my intentions and if it works out. brilliant. I will be nervous but very excited.

I started in the same way, I introduced a dildo to our relationship pretending that we were having a threesome and she accepted it, she put it in while she sucked me or the other way around, while I fucked her she sucked it with a lot of desire. We even do double penetration and it's extremely pleasurable. She cums very intensely. The next step is to give her a massage with oils for her birthday so that she only wears a thong, I'll look for a black guy and I'll tell him my intentions and if it works out. brilliant. I will be nervous but very excited.
was it a bbc dildo? in those first times was she turned on during the act but felt awkward after because of the bbc scenario?

was it a bbc dildo? in those first times was she turned on during the act but felt awkward after because of the bbc scenario?
At first I didn't dare to buy her a BBC dildo, I thought it might be somewhat biased, I wanted to introduce the idea little by little first to see her reaction and have a clearer idea of our shared tastes. So it was. Right now we are with other daily themes, as soon as we resume our fantasies, I will buy one that I have seen very real. I'm sure we'll have a great time.

I bought this dildo for my wife, do you think I did the right thing? it's bigger than my dick and she seems to be liking it. What do you think?
Great for when Susans bulls are not available. She likes BBC deep and lots of cum. Younger black guys the better.

Back