My Wife's Favorite Things ... So Far

Cuckymb

Male
From
MN, US
Here are a few of my wife's favorite things.She denies me orgasm for more than a week. She makes me fuck her with two different giant dildos, until she's sore and has powerful orgasms.

Then she wants me to slide in, so she can feel how small I am. Her favorite terms, are little carrot, little pencil and thumb.

Then she gets me to the edge of orgasm a few times but doesn't let me cum. With a raging hard-on she forces me into my cage for a few days. She will tease me during this time. Then she'll come again on her dildos with me in a tight cage. And, if I'm a good boy, she'll let me cum.

Now, to the outside world, she's a very prudish and conservative lady. Behind closed doors, she likes to cum hard on giant cocks and fuck my brain.

She's never fucked another man besides me. If you'd enjoy breaking her cuckold cherry while her caged cuck watches, please let her know what you have in min

She's decided now that, during her period, it's not fair that I should have an orgasm while she is waiting. So ... during that week, I get one ruined orgasm (which always makes her laugh) and then before I get a real orgasm, she locks me up so I can see her cum hard, caged up tight.

Back