My Wife

Cuckymb

Male
From
MN, US
Here are a few of my wife's favorite things.She denies me orgasm for more than a week. She makes me fuck her with two different giant dildos, until she's sore and has powerful orgasms.

Then she wants me to slide in, so she can feel how small I am. Her favorite terms, are little carrot, little pencil and thumb.

Then she gets me to the edge of orgasm a few times but doesn't let me cum. With a raging hard-on she forces me into my cage for a few days. She will tease me during this time. Then she'll come again on her dildos with me in a tight cage. And, if I'm a good boy, she'll let me cum.

Now, to the outside world, she's a very prudish and conservative lady. Behind closed doors, she likes to cum hard on giant cocks and fuck my brain.

She's never fucked another man besides me. If you'd enjoy breaking her cuckold cherry while her caged cuck watches, please let her know what you have in mind

Have you found anyone to be your wife’s first black bull yet if not let me be the first and even if she’s had one already I’ll still be interested in fucking her let me know if this interest you and we can set something up

Have you found anyone to be your wife’s first black bull yet if not let me be the first and even if she’s had one already I’ll still be interested in fucking her let me know if this interest you and we can set something up
Where do you live? We're in Minnesota

It's time for a black man to open your wife up good! She's been training both of you for the main event! I believe that you are both ready!

She's done it again. I've been denied for more than a week and tonight she stroked and sucked me to the edge,, repeatedly.

She came hard but now, after being tortured, I'm in the cage until she decides to let me out.

You should see her grin as I twitch and squirm.

She has a new game! She will read stories of getting fucked by big black cocks and play with her vibrator until she gets close. Then she'll call me in so we can "race." If I come before she does, then I win. If she comes first, then I don't get to come. Instead I get the cage.

So, the other night, she literally came on my cock using her vibrator (and dreaming of big cocks), pushed me away after she came and then put me in the cage, after I got close to coming. Pretty intense.

She gets this smirk or $h!t-eating grin, like she really enjoys my torment. I think she's starting to enjoy the power and control

It's been a while but she's still doing her thing. Today she got me right to the edge tiwce, after she had her orgasm, then she locked me up and has to be out of town for a while. We'll see when she is able to come back.

Has anyone else been in this kind of situation?

She's done it again. I'm locked up after she had three powerful orgasms. None for me. Then she unlocked me and gave 30 seconds to cum as she stroked me, teasing me the whole time. I didn't make it, so I'm back in the cage and she's sleeping soundly.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

She used to let me out at night. Now, I'm set free for an hour or so each night for exercise and showering. Then it's back in the cage.

Tonight, while I was still locked up, she had me use the giant dildo on her, while she came HARD. Then, she let me be inside her for a bit. Actually, she rode me and counted down from thirty. When she got down to the final seconds, i was getting close. But when she hit zero, she climbed off and made me try to squeeze my raging woodie back into his cage. My sleep my be a little restless tonight.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my devious wife. Any ideas on what you might add to our playtime?

Last night, after she came hard, she ruined my orgasm (she likes to watch it twitch). After making me eat some of the cum, I'm back in the cage. Who knows for just long?

Does anyone else go through this wonderful kind of teasing?

As of tonight, I've been locked up for a week. She lets me give her foot rubs most nights, which is nice. Also,I'm allowed to take it off for a shower every couple of days.

The night of my lockdown, I was brought to the edge multiple times and then had an orgasm ruined. She loves to smirk as it twitches out it's sad little load. Then, she likes me to try to put it on while I'm still hard. She calls it "the squish." She likes it to be an immediate punishment for having a little cock.

This week, when I was released for a shower, she made sure to get me to the edge before I out it back on. She wanted to put me through another squish.

Also, one night this week, we were watching a show on the couch and she'd use her vibe with one hand, while squeezing my tight cage with the other. She's really starting to enjoy being my "cock boss," as she calls it

Tell me what you think or tell me about your own denial. I'd love to hear from you.

Back