My wife watches me taking bbc and enjoys

Nice to see cross dresser I did for years in secret then realised taking huge cock and being a sissy was for me wish I knew about it .watching wife with black guy really turned me into the sissy slut that I ambit no regrets just want more .dressing up for another guy is so inspirering love feeling like a girl my cock is just like a clip so why not become one.hope you get what you want

Attachments

• 20220215_231326.jpg
    20220215_231326.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 297
Nice to see cross dresser I did for years in secret then realised taking huge cock and being a sissy was for me wish I knew about it .watching wife with black guy really turned me into the sissy slut that I ambit no regrets just want more .dressing up for another guy is so inspirering love feeling like a girl my cock is just like a clip so why not become one.hope you get what you want
This is my effective she loves black guys and I love seeing her get back cock like yours I really hope we can arrange a meet up soon you have amazing cock .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-224605_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-224605_Samsung Internet.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 287
My wife now really gets off watching me suck the cocks she loves to fuck….especially when one of her friends are over she’s converted and they sit on the couch and sip wine while watching, commenting, giving me advice and sometimes playing with vibrators while they watch me go at sucking his cock….the BBC they will be fucking that evening and making sure I know he’ll be the only one wetting his cock in pussy as they’ll make me strip naked to expose my locked up white dick. They like me to orally work out his first load so he lasts longer when he fucks them….they love watching a heavy shooter pull out of my mouth and cover my face then taking their fingers to scoop it up and having me literally beg for each cum dripping finger to suck clean. They tease me and tell me I love the cum as much as they love those big cocks in their pussies.

My wife also enjoys watching me get fucked. She especially likes to see my little white dick leak cum while her bull fucks my ass. It’s my only release so I’ve learned to love taking his BBC up my once tight asshole……
For me I love superior black cock also and wife likes seeing me enjoy it taking .I will say it's very addictive. Love it when she tells me iam a useless sissy and now you know how good it is for me

Back