My wife "singled" me in the swing club

Did you have to show us your hairy little excuse of a penis!? Its not a pretty sight you know :-(
Sorry for the hair... I've been very busy. Little clit as my wife says...the point was to show to the other guy why I can't do what he does to his wife...fuck her. I am pussyfree so I can't and I am truly aware that my little clit should be caged only Cumming being fucked in my ass. I believe I would get there...

Sorry for the hair... I've been very busy. Little clit as my wife says...the point was to show to the other guy why I can't do what he does to his wife...fuck her. I am pussyfree so I can't and I am truly aware that my little clit should be caged only Cumming being fucked in my ass. I believe I would get there...
Hey Im of the opinion that its not important being caged. Being controlled is. And some men simply cannot stop playing with it. Some have better control and are happy to just be controlled by their woman. It may be in your relationship that one day she will prefer you in a cage. But its not the be all and end all, in my opinion ?

Last edited:
Hi. I am pussyfree cuckold and yesterday in a swing club my wife let me on the "single" area and went to enjoy the BBC party. I only watched her 3 times during the night. First when she picked up the first black guy saying that she was single. The second when the first black introduced her to others and then one picked her up in his arms and take her to a room. The third time was when she was finishing the fuck when they opened the door and I could watch her being fucked doggy style.
It sounds amazing but for the first time I felt like I wasn't part of the fun because I couldn't watch and she said to all that she was alone. I was the one that convinced her to go black. I am feeling that I can't complain now however I need to know if it's normal for the wife to act like this when she falls deep in the hotwife life.

Thanks for every feedback.
Well if you are the one who convinced her to try black you are right you can't complain you set the train in motion and now she likes it and that train is rolling down the hill away from you without your control , unless you set some boundaries and guidelines before you started this journey very little you can do now but sit back and enjoy your wife enjoying others and being enjoyed by them.

Well if you are the one who convinced her to try black you are right you can't complain you set the train in motion and now she likes it and that train is rolling down the hill away from you without your control , unless you set some boundaries and guidelines before you started this journey very little you can do now but sit back and enjoy your wife enjoying others and being enjoyed by them.
I was the one.

Hey Im of the opinion that its not important being caged. Being controlled is. And some men simply cannot stop playing with it. Some have better control and are happy to just be controlled by their woman. It may be in your relationship that one day she will prefer you in a cage. But its not the be all and end all, in my opinion ?
Thanks

Hi. I am pussyfree cuckold and yesterday in a swing club my wife let me on the "single" area and went to enjoy the BBC party. I only watched her 3 times during the night. First when she picked up the first black guy saying that she was single. The second when the first black introduced her to others and then one picked her up in his arms and take her to a room. The third time was when she was finishing the fuck when they opened the door and I could watch her being fucked doggy style.
It sounds amazing but for the first time I felt like I wasn't part of the fun because I couldn't watch and she said to all that she was alone. I was the one that convinced her to go black. I am feeling that I can't complain now however I need to know if it's normal for the wife to act like this when she falls deep in the hotwife life.

Thanks for every feedback.
How about getting verified. Then we do our part and read the story.

Not the post! The situation! It’s the true manifestation of our kink..your wife realizes the power she holds over you! And she probably enjoyed herself more than ever!
You’re probably a needy cuck, I might be wrong, but her actions say otherwise!

But honestly, how hard were you when she left you!?
I don’t agree.. I think his wife was being self centered. If she cares for him she should have included him in the experience

Back