My wife "singled" me in the swing club

Really tiny cock bro..I would be embarrassed to post it, but you're confident and that's all that matters, but I'm sure your wife loves you in other ways cause she married you.

Yes. And since she cut me off my dick has shrinked. She tells me probably it will end up "dead" and then I will need to be fucked in the ass to have orgasms. She calls them "Gurl Orgasms". I don't know if it's true but since I am pussyfree I've lost almos 2cm without being caged. She tells me I will be caged very soon and that she will apply on my cock every day some kind of shrinking cream. I truly don't know if she is joking or telling the true. ?

@Pussyfree Cuck, don’t give us excuses on location! There are Black Kings in Portugal!
FIND THEM! Or let her!!! Otherwise she should just find one herself!
Yes, let one move in!
We didn’t have a live in but we have had guest stay a weekend, without the *******!
We are planning a vacation for a week with our current “Primary”, although all she wants is her old primary back...
I wish he’d come back too!

I said that she wouldn't find bulls here...not in Portugal.

It's not entirely clear to me what limits or agreements might have been set before you and your wife began this adventure. I would say, if either of you becomes unhappy by occurrences there should be a discussion. If that 'safety valve' was not set at the beginning, it may be difficult if not impossible to do so now.

My experience is once the cat (in this case, your wife's fucking however she likes) is out of bag, it's difficult to put back in, especially if it gave her orgasms.

It's not entirely clear to me what limits or agreements might have been set before you and your wife began this adventure. I would say, if either of you becomes unhappy by occurrences there should be a discussion. If that 'safety valve' was not set at the beginning, it may be difficult if not impossible to do so now.

My experience is once the cat (in this case, your wife's fucking however she likes) is out of bag, it's difficult to put back in, especially if it gave her orgasms.

I don't want her to stop and I know she will never do it. She always tells me that she loves me but she loves big cocks more. My post was regarding the new experience when she left me alone all night and even told to the first guy (I could listen) that she was single. Nevertheless the night was amazing...I loved when after fucking the first black guy she went to the dance floor whit him, he introduced her to other guys and from nowhere one picked her up in his arms and take her to one Room to fuck her. Even better was watching her with the wedding lingerie being groped all night

If your wife loves black cock and lets you watch, just enjoy it. I hope you bring her somewhere where a group of black men can enjoy her for themselves.
That's one of my jobs. To help her get bulls. I am ok with that. She is sooooo hooot. She deserves huge cocks and not my little clit. And believe me...I am saying this from my heart and not from arousal...I am having dinner with my family right know so I am not aroused right know

Back