my wife needs a little encouragement from some bbc

silverbullet25

Couple
Gold Member
From
MO, US
my wife and i have been flirting with the fantasy of bringing another man into our fun(preferably a huge bbc) but she is still hesitant make the plunge and constantly uses the excuse that she isnt sexy and no other men would want to fuck her and all of that. so she agreed to let me get the opinion of you bbc on here to "prove me wrong" what do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
She’s sexy enough.

What she needs to do is find someone who she would be most comfortable with before sex comes into play. She needs someone who would help ease her mind into doing this along with you, and you ought to assist her with finding such person.
Indeed , even she may not choose the same guy for ex later . he must be a person who light up her mind - make her curious about so she start thinking and having phantasies about .

Indeed , even she may not choose the same guy for ex later . he must be a person who light up her mind - make her curious about so she start thinking and having phantasies about .

Problem with most couples, specially husbands, is they always want someone with a big cock first than wonder about someone with a good responding relationship for their wife.

482f4717fd834af3bdc97c4359a5aefb.jpg

my wife and i have been flirting with the fantasy of bringing another man into our fun(preferably a huge bbc) but she is still hesitant make the plunge and constantly uses the excuse that she isnt sexy and no other men would want to fuck her and all of that. so she agreed to let me get the opinion of you bbc on here to "prove me wrong" what do you all think?
Sounds just like my wife!

Man I’d love to fuck her

The question is are you serious about wanting to share her?

She is sexy as hell love to fuck her good!

Back