My wife made a choice and I have to live with it.

“Don’t leave” I begged her. It had come to this, me pleading with my wife to stay in our holiday hotel, the place we had come to get the spark back, to love and make love. Sure things had been a bit rocky but my love for her was never in doubt. She threw me a pitiful look and said “I’ve already made my decision honey. You can stay here or I can call Chris and ask him if you can come along, but one way or another I’m going. What’s it going to be?”

This had happened so quickly that my head was spinning. I knew where she was going, I knew I couldn’t stop her and I knew that my dismal performance in bed was to blame. My quick penis had frustrated my stunning wife one too many times.

I must blame myself, my stamina is not good to say the least. My wife has in recent months made it clear to me that she is not satisfied. She will make little hurtful comments when we have sex, like “is that it?” or “you have to be joking”. She has also taken to letting out an exasperated sigh when I cum. Her orgasms have been few and far between and never with my penis, she often masterbates after I am done, sometimes once I have left the room. This has led to multiple arguments, sometimes about sex but more often about stupid little things, as was the case as we qued for a taxi at the airport in Ibiza.

My wife, Lucy was unhappy because I had forgetten to book a hire car. “Fucking usless” she said, adding “remind me, what is the point of you, just occasionally it would be nice if you impressed me, inside or outside the bedroom”. This comment had me angry immediatly, she had been making lots of these little remarks recently, chipping away at my confidence. In the middle of the que and infront of other people I lost it and shouted at her “you’re a fucking cunt, you know that”. At that point I got a hand on my shoulder, as I turned around I was presented with a large, impeccabbly dressed black man, he said “don’t speak to your woman like that, you need to apologise to her”. What the fuck I thought to myself, who the hell did this person think that he was interfering in a personal matter. He was intimidating though, huge muscles and he towered above me. “Listen”, I said “this is none of your business, isn’t that right Lucy?” I looked to Lucy for some back up but she just stood staring this person in the eye and with an emerging smile said “I think you should apologise to me, I’m very upset”. What was I supposed to do now. Tragically I immediatly and without thinking apologised. This man then imtroduced himself as Chris, plesantries took place though I noticed that he shook Lucy’s hand but not mine. He explained that he was taking a weeks vacation from a stressful job and had treated himself to some luxury and was staying at the nicest hotel on the island. It did not take long to workout that we we’re staying at the same hotel and so Lucy agreed to share a cab.

During the ride I sat in the front with my wife and Chris in the back seat, it was around an hours drive and they did not stop chatting once, I don’t think I spoke a word the entire time. At one point Lucy said that she was up for meeting later in the week, Chris was quick to reply that he’d enjoy that. When the car pulled up we said our goodbyes, this time he did shake my hand, crushing it in the process. As he gave my wife a peck on the cheek his hand slid around her lower back almost resting on the top of her bottom. As soon as we got into the apartment I lost control “what on earth was that”?

“What?” Lucy said.

“You, telling him that I should have appologised to you, who the fuck do you think you are? Then being all chatty in the back seat, fancy him do you?”

Lucy angraly replied “You’re overreacting and being really rude. He’s a nice guy. What you want to know, am I attracted to him? I wouldnt go there if I were you.”

“What do you mean, don’t go there, if you’ve got something to say then say it”

“ I mean it Mike, don’t push me I’m already pissed at you”

“Say what’s on your mind Lucy for christ sake”

“Fine, yes he’s hot, I’m attracted to him and he looks like he knows what to do with a woman, happy?”

“What the fuck is the supposed to mean, like I don’t?”

A smile came accross her face as she saw an opportunity to delever a killer blow “yeah you know how to handle a woman, for about 30 seconds”.

I was crushed, she’d never mocked my perfomance to win an argument before. I said nothing but solemnly walked into the bedroom if our hotel suite and started to unpack.

I’d been on my own for about an hour when Lucy joined me, she quietly pulled her summer dress from her shoulder and unclipped her bra, she was wearing just tiny white g-string knickers with a shear crutch area. I tried to ijnore her as did not want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me arroused. “Come on honey” she said, “were on holidag I dont want to argue, lets have some fun” she looked at me and wiggled her hips. No apology I noticed, but it didnt matter how could I resist her body, big bottom to die for a neat vagina with a little landing strip and a perfect handfull breat wise. I had always been punching above my weight. It was no use I was not strong enough and we immediatly embrased. My cock stiff as a board in my trousers, she reached down, unbuckled my pants to released my throbbing nearly 5 inch penis. “Hello” she said, “standing to attebtion alreadly I see”.

“Fuck i want you” I said.

“Hold your horses big boy” she said to me with a a half smile, lets make this special. I could already feel myslef loosing control, please no, hold it. My wife stood in front of me and slowly squated down to be level with my stiff penis. All I could think about was how good it was going to feel when she finally touched me. I could see the top of her blonde head moving closer to my crutch, she held the base of my penis making it jerk in appreciation, I thought for one horrible second that I was about to cum there and then, but my humiliation would have to wait just a few seconds more. She opened her mouth, I could feel her breath on my cock, she touched the end with her lips clasping me, it was too much I was past the point of no return, I tried to stop it by pulling myself away and takikg a couple of steps back but there was nothing I could do, I shot spurts of cum all over the carpet as my wife watched on. I must have looked a right fool, my pants around my ankles meant that as I stumbled back i could not keep my balance, I fell backwards, now sat on the floor with my limp cock between my legs. My wife did not look angry which worried me, she looked resigned, as if she was expectijg this.“ Sorry” I said. Quick as a flash she said “that’s ok, I don’t think I missed much” she walked out of the room with her shapely backside looking as perfect as ever. I wasn'nt to know that this was my last chance and that I was destined to have my wife taken from me in the most humiliating way.

Let me know if any interest and I will continue…

Back