My wife is probably leaving me

You're going to man the fuck up the next time you see her. You're going to tell her how you feel, either you approve of her getting the BBC or you dont. If she doesn't give a fuck about how you feel, then quit being a homo about it, grow up and move on.

Really its that simple, either you watch her get drilled by some strangers the rest of your life, while I presume you get no pussy (kinda gay), or you don't and tell her to get the fuck out.

Chris , you can't control how a woman feels and if you tried to your relationship would not be the same anyway. If you love her let her do what she wants as you can't keep her from doing that . I can see you are'nt OK , have you watched her with another man often it might start to turn you on if you particpated. you might even discover you are bisexual.

And this is the dark side of cuckolding. It sucks when it turns out that you and your spouse don't share the same sexual tendencies, or one develops some that the other doesn't like.

I do feel for you, man. But I have to say the same that others have said on here. If you yourself are not happy with the situation, and feel like it's something that you don't want to explore, then you are entitled to that. There have to be some sacrifices in relationships on both sides for them to work, true. But everyone has their lines that they absolutely won't cross. Is this whole situation one for you?

If the answer is no, then you two will have to work something out where all parties are happy. But if the answer is yes, that an open relationship truly isn't your thing, then if she isn't willing to change her stance, or if you can tell that she'll truly be unhappy if she has to be monogamous, then it's possible that you two have to part ways.

It does suck, and having grown up in a split household I hate divorces with a passion. But sometimes, it is what is necessary for the happiness of both and for both to be able to move on and live their own lives. So in the end, this isn't something that anyone else can answer for you. You have to answer it within yourself.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope in the midst of all this I said something that can help you a bit.

I really hate that for you. My husband and I are planning on me being taken by a bbc and him watching, but I would not leave my husband over sex.

You say that now Aimee..but just wait until you get taken by a BBC, or more, before saying you wouldn't leave your husband over sex. I'm not saying you will or not, just trying to warn you that having sex with a black man is a life changing experience and I've heard from a lot of women who have left their husbands/boyfriends for their black lovers... me included.. Hopefully you're not offended by what I say and if you'd like to chat with me more about this, please fell free to send me a private message..

it's little bit opposite with us. i want to let her have fun with BBC but she is not breaking easily declaring that she wouldn't do that to me. time will show, but she never said that we are not gonna use some additional fantasy in our sexual life so i'm hoping it will happen soon. i have 7"inch dick and she declares that she is satysfied but i really want to see her drilled by bigger guy. it really turns me on

Hey man feel for you but cant hold on to someone that dont love or want to be around you any more to continue the relationship would just be destructive for the both of you cut your losses and move on I am sure you will find someone in the future that will be deserving of you who gives a ******* what family and friends think if they were true friends they wouldnt say jack and understand be thankfull there are no ******* involved it is always harder on them keep the faith you will be just fine

Back