My wife is probably leaving me

If you were to talk to most of the white guys on here you'd see that most of them are cucks but it sounds like the cuckold thing is not for you. I can't say I blame you, no real man should be ok with watching another man drill the love of his life. But if you cannot satisfy her and are not ok with her having a black lover then you're just gonna have to let her go. As the saying goes "If you love something let it go..." and I'm sure you know the rest.

Thats a pretty fxcked up situation but I wish u all the best anyway.

Btw thats why I fxck and date ONLY black guys without getting white guys involved so that no hearts will be broken in the end. In my opinion when a white woman has a white bf/husband AND shes fxcking with black guys at the same time it means she doesn't have a backbone to stand up for her preferences. Because why would I ever get together with a man who can't please me sexually?? That has no fxckin sense, end of story.

Yeah I think you should let her go, I don't think you could stop her once she decided to leave you for good. You should find a woman who REALLY loves you the way u are and who doesn't feel the urge to cheat on you just because you don't have a monster dick. I think everybody has the right to be happy and be respected. I bet you'll find a lady one day who will love you no matter what. Good luck.

Maybe, you will see how happy she is. But I understand, not every man is a cuckold. Tell her the only way you'll be okay with her fucking some bbc and not leaving her is if you can fool around too, open relationship type. If not, then sory to tell you, but you may have to leave her. Unless you're both confotable with cuckolding, you'll never be happy.

Maybe, you will see how happy she is. But I understand, not every man is a cuckold. Tell her the only way you'll be okay with her fucking some bbc and not leaving her is if you can fool around too, open relationship type. If not, then sory to tell you, but you may have to leave her. Unless you're both confotable with cuckolding, you'll never be happy.

Man your young and this may be the first time your heart is getting broke by some one you really love but if the feeling is not mutual quit wasting your time I cant believe sex is the only reason that is breaking up your marriage sounds like there are some other problems in the relationship that you or her may be keeping hid. As much as it hurts let her go her own way and find someone who will make you happy Life is too short and it is up to you and only you to find some one who will love you and accept you for who you are and not for what you got

Back