MY WIFE IS A DEVOTED QoS

My beautiful wife has a strong attraction to black men...she absolutly adores black men and loves being in their company both socially and sexually. She has been BLACK EXCLUSIVE for nearly 20 years and she wears 3 QoS tattoos to show her preference in men of color She wears 1 QoS tat above each ankle that can be clearly seen by others and has 1 QoS tat above her pussy for those black men lucky enough to get her naked so they can admire that tat. She always loves when a black man in a public place notices one of her tats and comments on it...which has lead several times to them ending up in a bed somewhere for some great IR sex.

My beautiful wife has a strong attraction to black men...she absolutly adores black men and loves being in their company both socially and sexually. She has been BLACK EXCLUSIVE for nearly 20 years and she wears 3 QoS tattoos to show her preference in men of color She wears 1 QoS tat above each ankle that can be clearly seen by others and has 1 QoS tat above her pussy for those black men lucky enough to get her naked so they can admire that tat. She always loves when a black man in a public place notices one of her tats and comments on it...which has lead several times to them ending up in a bed somewhere for some great IR sex.
Love it ! Love the idea of QoS tattoos too,especially the one just above her pussy ! I might just get that done too ! xxx

20 Years oh my thats really long. Rehana has been Black owned for 3 years now and we are loving every bit of it. The QoS tat over the pussy is amazing and very symbolic and reminds of that it only belongs to black men.

Yes all of Robins QoS tattoos are very symbolic and meaningful....very artistic...classy....and well placed. Robin loves the distinction of being a QUEEN OF SPADES and is very proud to show it. The ones above her ankles are there to be seen by all to show her preference in men of color and that she is only interested in black men. The QoS tat above her pussy is there to show her black lovers how much she appreciates them.]

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 218
Yes all of Robins QoS tattoos are very symbolic and meaningful....very artistic...classy....and well placed. Robin loves the distinction of being a QUEEN OF SPADES and is very proud to show it. The ones above her ankles are there to be seen by all to show her preference in men of color and that she is only interested in black men. The QoS tat above her pussy is there to show her black lovers how much she appreciates them.]
Love your ink sweetie :)

Yes it does make me very happy that Robin does not hide her preference for black men.....shes very open about it.....she has no concerns how others feel about what she likes...its her life.....she lives it with class and dignity. I am very proud of her for her honesty and open mind towards the IR lifestyle.. her feelings towards black men....IMG_0758.JPG shes a great girl...outstanding wife and i am very blessed to have her in my life.

Awesome Tattoo's. I'm so glad she wears them with pride so everyone can see them. Very Very sexy !!

Yes it does make me very happy that Robin does not hide her preference for black men.....shes very open about it.....she has no concerns how others feel about what she likes...its her life.....she lives it with class and dignity. I am very proud of her for her honesty and open mind towards the IR lifestyle.. her feelings towards black men....View attachment 2067187 shes a great girl...outstanding wife and i am very blessed to have her in my life.
Such a beautiful and classy picture....

Read your post, sounds like my type of QOS, what state do you 2 reside, message me.

You are so lucky to have a white wife who is crazy about black men and has been black exclusive for so long. You are living the interracial cuckold and QoS lifestyle to the full and I'm so pleased for the both of you.

Beautiful, erotic, sexy and taboo! Robin wears the tattoos with class, style and more that a little sexuality!

Back