MY WIFE IS A DEVOTED QoS

You are so lucky to have a white wife who is crazy about black men and has been black exclusive for so long. You are living the interracial cuckold and QoS lifestyle to the full and I'm so pleased for the both of you.
TYVM!!!!!! We do love the IR lifestyle that we live. I am truly blessed to have a beautiful white wife who enjoys black men and BBC as she does so much. I love how open and honest Robin is about being a blackened white woman..a true QoS :qos: with absolutly no concerns of how others see her. Robin is a dream cum true for a cuckold husband like myself and I take extreme pride in having her as my loving wife.QoS SHORTS.jpg

LOL not sure which one of us hit the lottery with the other......but its a great life we live with her strong desire to fuck black men...its a win-win for both. I am very supportive of her desire to be with black men and strongly encourage her to fuck black men.. What do i get out of it??? The pure pleasure of seeing my beautiful wife getting the sexual satisfaction that only black men can give her and admiring the taboo of seeing my wife fuck black men .

Back