My wife has discovered the cure for ED!!!!

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
A few months ago my wife took a week and went and visited several of her friends from college. On one of the evenings she and her friend were catching up while drinking some wine. Her friend had shared with her how she hadn't had sex in several months because her husbands erectile disfunction (ED). Now you have to realize her friend is one sexy woman. 5'11", maybe 125-130lbs, long brown hair, long legs, and the firmest set of C-D cups you ever saw even after having a kid. I always wondered what those nipples looked like on those sexy tits.

Anyway, As they chatted my wife revealed to her that we had opened our marriage and that it had made a huge difference in our sex lives. At first she was shocked, but after a while and a bit more wine, she started wondering and they spent the night talking about all the naughty things my sexy wife and I have tried.

The next day they were out shopping and her friend asked her if she had any suggestion's. After thinking about it for a while she mentioned how I love having her tie me up and then reenact her time with her boy friends using her vibrators and dildos. Once again, her friend was shocked, at first. But it turned out she was so horny she was willing to try anything. So my wife took her shopping at the local sex shop. Apparently she picked out a nice vibrator and an 8 in monster brown dildo for her to try. My wife told me she was so turned on about trying the new color.

You also have to realize that we were all raised very religious, so open marriages, sex toys, even sex in general to some, was considered a subject you don't talk about. So even after getting the toys, later that night my wife had to explain how her friend might want to use them and explore. Over the next few days before she came home, she explained to her how she might masturbate and use some oil.

About a week after she got back, her friend called. She was so excited and exhilarated. She had finally gotten the nerve to use her vibrator and it gave her a nice orgasm, her first in 12 years of marriage. But what she was most excited about what the next night when she used the dildo to fill her up, then masturbated with the vibrator, she said it was like nothing she could have imagined. She was so wet and came so many times, she said she could barely walk in the morning.

Well my wife has gotten a call from time to time from her for several weeks now. Apparently over last weekend though, things changed. As the story goes, she had tied her husband to a chair in their room by telling him she wanted to try and give him a lap dance. Then he watched as she slowly stripped for him and teased him. But she said, he reacted just like before, loved it, but still not getting hard. Then she moved to the bed once she was completely naked. There she shocked him with her toys. First the vibrator as she used it on her lips, clit and nipples. Then came the big brown 8 in dildo. She said he sat in silence as she worked oil up and down the shaft and rubbed herself. But it was when she began sliding it in that he gasp. "What are you doing?" he asked as she slid in inch after inch.

After enjoying herself for a while, she held it in deep and was rubbing with her vibrator and looked at her husband. For the first time in several months, his cock was hard. It was then she also realized he was breathing harder and harder. Which turned her on more. Then she exploded in an orgasm and began to shake and twitch. When she recovered he was rock hard. She walked over to him and bent down and whispered in his ear, "Did you like what you saw?" and just like that, his eyes rolled back and he moaned. She said she stood up and watched as his little cock started shooting load after load of cum all over his belly. Some loads so hard that the cum was reaching his face.

She said it took three days of questioning but he finally admitted that it was the BBC sliding in her wet lips that made him get so hard. She said they have done it a couple of times now, but they have to be careful. When she teases him with another cock like that, he cums so hard and so much, it makes his balls ache.

I am thinking my wife might be onto something here. I know I love watching BBC's disappear into her lips.

Where are you at? I can hell you and your wife w/my BBC?
I would love for you to assist my wife in my treatment for ED. She is currently feminizing me and I would love nothing more than the be a COMPLETE woman and a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• 206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 61
  • 212845522_6388023651211487_7620994173608226283_n.jpg
    212845522_6388023651211487_7620994173608226283_n.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 66
Back