My wife finally had her first bbc experience :)

So yesterday afternoon my wife told me that she met a cute black at the gym today and talked for a little bit and that they exchanged numbers. This was music to my ears hearing this and pretty much asked her about every detail, are you guys going to go on a date? Do you think he’s hot? Etc.. she told me that she was going to text him later that night to see where it goes, so as I was giving my wife head last night, she interrupts me as says she has a confession to make, so I stopped and was nervous and excited at the same time waiting to hear what she had to say. She said that she never got that guys number today and that she actually got it 3 days ago when I was out of town for work, then she said that they started texting that night and he asked her if she wanted to get lunch the next day, by the end of that night they were pretty much sexting and had pretty much confirmed with each other with out actually saying it that they were going to definitely hang out some more after their lunch. So she met him for lunch and they ended up going back to our house, then imidiatley started fucking once they got there, she said it was by far the best sex she’s ever had in her life, they ended up fucking for 3 hours all together and he ended up leaving before I got back around 7 (at this time I had no clue of any of this) when she fucked him that day he just thought she was cheating on her hubby behind his back so he thought they had to keep quite about. (He was actually totally fine with the fact he was fucking my wife behind my back which is so hot to think about) later that night she explained to him that we are really a cuck couple and are looking for a bbc like him to be our bull. He surprisingly loved the idea and actually was wanting to find another couple to play with, so my wife asked if he would be down to play with me being there to help and watch. He had no problems with it and actually started sharing stories he’s had with other couples. My wife showed me the screen shots from their conversation and they were already making fun of me and talking about how small I am, she really turned up the humiliation and teasing a lot more than i thought she would. She actually had sent her a pic of my dick to show him how tiny it was and they were both literally making fun of how small my dick is. I think it’s a huge turn on! And it’s all in good fun of course ;) she even told him that after fucking him she compares me more towards a girl vs a man, because of how small my dick is and how submissive I am, she also said to him that she’s not going to let my dick anywhere close to her pussy from now on. He even gave her ideas on how she should tease me. So after all that they had agreed to another date for this Saturday. Looks like my princess will let me come and help out this time though:) I can’t wait to finally see her ride a beautiful black cock in person. Finally seeing that sexy Latina bubble butt of hers slide up and down her new lovers big black cock it’s going to be amazing. My wife also said that she wants me to reach out to her new friend and introduce myself to him.. this should be interesting but I can’t wait to meet the stud is helping us convert to bbc, it’s going to be an honor being in his presence.

Back