My Wife Daily to make you Cum

I think she looks so sexy in this picture. Even her long eye lashes add to the obvious. I imagine I’m sitting in the chair with her leaning over me looking into my eyes as a black bull removes her panties and feeds her pussy her first black cock. The sounds she makes for his cock are very intense and new to both of us...View attachment 2319124
Fucking amazing ass got my 10inch curved cock throbbing

I imagine her getting into position offering her most intimate part to her first black bull. Part of her is ashamed of the feeling she has between her legs but she has thought about this moment many times. I watch him get behind my wife and begin feeding her wet hole his large cock. I listen to her wimper as he stretches her deep and begin to moan as he grabs her hips and fucks her hard making her phat ass bounce in rhythm. I know how good her pussy is and it turns me on knowing another man is getting to experience it. View attachment 2403390
You know it !! It is a great turn on to watch a big long cock going in and out of a woman you Love,and listen to those familiar sounds of her pleasure. Even better when that cock is black.

Back