My wife can’t get enough BBC in her married pussy….

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
She fucked two bulls Sunday (separately-one late morning and a different one that evening), fucked one of her first bbc regulars Monday 3 times, another bull yesterday evening and just sent me this video a few minutes ago of her fucking her fifth black bull (and this one is half her age in my bed fucking her) in the last 4 days in our bed while I’m at work today……this woman truly does love to live to get fucked by black cocks as much as she possibly can now! I can only imagine the regret her pussy feels for waiting so long for this and it for sure is driving her to make up for lost time and get all she can. I, for one, love it! Her very happy, well fucked, sexually satisfied like never before and full of black cum deep in her pussy makes for a very happy home life for me!!!! Only problem is having to stay at the office another 2 hours horny as fuck and I know he is still there fucking her because I can see his car in our driveway on the security camera. He’s been there for 3 hours……never imagined any woman could have an insatiable pussy like my wife has had since that first black cock spread her open and filled her about twice as deep as any white dick had done before but holy fuck, the woman can’t get enough and we are going on 13 plus years of this. I’m not complaint one bit, it is awesome.

hope you all enjoy as much as I do watching her married pussy get pounded by young BBC.

View attachment IMG_0472.MOV

No matter how, the peasant had a huge cock. He won't be fucking constantly. The opposite is true for pussies. Once they feel a dick in their pussy. They are not saturated. It is best for them that intercourse should last forever.

She fucked two bulls Sunday (separately-one late morning and a different one that evening), fucked one of her first bbc regulars Monday 3 times, another bull yesterday evening and just sent me this video a few minutes ago of her fucking her fifth black bull (and this one is half her age in my bed fucking her) in the last 4 days in our bed while I’m at work today……this woman truly does love to live to get fucked by black cocks as much as she possibly can now! I can only imagine the regret her pussy feels for waiting so long for this and it for sure is driving her to make up for lost time and get all she can. I, for one, love it! Her very happy, well fucked, sexually satisfied like never before and full of black cum deep in her pussy makes for a very happy home life for me!!!! Only problem is having to stay at the office another 2 hours horny as fuck and I know he is still there fucking her because I can see his car in our driveway on the security camera. He’s been there for 3 hours……never imagined any woman could have an insatiable pussy like my wife has had since that first black cock spread her open and filled her about twice as deep as any white dick had done before but holy fuck, the woman can’t get enough and we are going on 13 plus years of this. I’m not complaint one bit, it is awesome.

hope you all enjoy as much as I do watching her married pussy get pounded by young BBC.

View attachment 4503999
I really like seeing her banged (Thanks! Please post more ;) ). The only thing I'd like more is if instead of her there was my wife who gets pounded :giggle:

View attachment 4503999
love to be licking that amazing clit

Back