My wife Beenblackened

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hello all I'm beeblackened's husband. I don't get on the site very often cause I have to get her permission. I know she's on here quite often I'm just trying to get a feel of what you think of her. I Love the hell out of her even if she lives with her lover most of the time. So you guys actually probably know her quite well by now. I would just like to here your thought's. She calls you guys her B2W family. Thanks for any input :)

Beenblackend's Hubby

Hello all I'm beeblackened's husband. I don't get on the site very often cause I have to get her permission. I know she's on here quite often I'm just trying to get a feel of what you think of her. I Love the hell out of her even if she lives with her lover most of the time. So you guys actually probably know her quite well by now. I would just like to here your thought's. She calls you guys her B2W family. Thanks for any input :)

Beenblackend's Hubby
She's astounding. I find her chats stimulating.

Beenblackend's Hubby
You know what I think? YOU ARE ONE HECK OF A LUCKY GUY!

Beenblackend's Hubby
Wonderful lady, great to chat with, and by FAR, a media goddess on the site.

Back