My wife and Phillipe

Lantados

Couple
Phillipe was an 18 year old boy, we met him in a chat room in 2014, we always liked to put classified ads to attract the attention of some men with whom we had some kind of cybernetic relationship, at that time there were hundreds of messages that we received from all kinds of people looking for eroticism, sensuality and discretion, we already had some years living together and we wanted to explore our sexuality in a way where complicity and responsibility were a good balance.
Phillipe was a kind, hardworking and above all quiet guy, but the truth at that moment began to call our attention to the point that one afternoon the three of us went out for a beer and we really felt comfortable with his way of acting, That night we talked a little bit about his sexuality (although he had previously told us that he was a "virgin") and he emphasized again that he was still a virgin and that it was difficult for him to socialize with girls since his job did not allow him to do so because of time constraints. ... it was a rather small car so it wasn't just a hot, morbid and lustful one. It wasn't until about five days later that we planned an out-of-town meeting, a little wine and fresh air wouldn't hurt...
Phillipe was driving a motorcycle and it was easy to prepare the trip ... when we arrived to the city we settled in a hotel and went out to have fun the rest of the night ... we left the disco and went to a motel outside the city, that night my wife was going to be penetrated by a virgin boy, the situation was somewhat morbid and somehow she was enjoying it .. that night I took hundreds of photographs, videos, audios and other of the moment .. I think it was epic ... so today I want to share with you some pictures of that night in 2005 ... I still close my eyes and remember every moment... sex... lust... morbidity... wine... more sex... more lust... What a night!... I think I will have to make another post about this moment ...what do you think if you share your experience with me .. I would love to meet you ...

Attachments

• phillipe (13).JPG
    phillipe (13).JPG
    661.4 KB · Views: 61
  • phillipe (14).JPG
    phillipe (14).JPG
    797.8 KB · Views: 60
  • phillipe (15).JPG
    phillipe (15).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • phillipe (16).JPG
    phillipe (16).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • phillipe (17).JPG
    phillipe (17).JPG
    966.6 KB · Views: 53
  • phillipe (18).JPG
    phillipe (18).JPG
    867.3 KB · Views: 52
  • phillipe (19).JPG
    phillipe (19).JPG
    595.7 KB · Views: 51
  • phillipe (20).jpg
    phillipe (20).jpg
    936.5 KB · Views: 48
  • phillipe (21).jpg
    phillipe (21).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • phillipe (22).jpg
    phillipe (22).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • phillipe (23).jpg
    phillipe (23).jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 60
  • phillipe (24).jpg
    phillipe (24).jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 60
  • phillipe (25).jpg
    phillipe (25).jpg
    757 KB · Views: 56
  • phillipe (26).jpg
    phillipe (26).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • phillipe (27).jpg
    phillipe (27).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
  • phillipe (28).jpg
    phillipe (28).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • phillipe (29).jpg
    phillipe (29).jpg
    749.2 KB · Views: 50
  • phillipe (30).jpg
    phillipe (30).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
"it was a rather small car so it wasn't just a hot, morbid and lustful one" Can you explain, please? And why do you use or relate to "morbid" so many times?

Phillipe was an 18 year old boy, we met him in a chat room in 2014, we always liked to put classified ads to attract the attention of some men with whom we had some kind of cybernetic relationship, at that time there were hundreds of messages that we received from all kinds of people looking for eroticism, sensuality and discretion, we already had some years living together and we wanted to explore our sexuality in a way where complicity and responsibility were a good balance.
Phillipe was a kind, hardworking and above all quiet guy, but the truth at that moment began to call our attention to the point that one afternoon the three of us went out for a beer and we really felt comfortable with his way of acting, That night we talked a little bit about his sexuality (although he had previously told us that he was a "virgin") and he emphasized again that he was still a virgin and that it was difficult for him to socialize with girls since his job did not allow him to do so because of time constraints. ... it was a rather small car so it wasn't just a hot, morbid and lustful one. It wasn't until about five days later that we planned an out-of-town meeting, a little wine and fresh air wouldn't hurt...
Phillipe was driving a motorcycle and it was easy to prepare the trip ... when we arrived to the city we settled in a hotel and went out to have fun the rest of the night ... we left the disco and went to a motel outside the city, that night my wife was going to be penetrated by a virgin boy, the situation was somewhat morbid and somehow she was enjoying it .. that night I took hundreds of photographs, videos, audios and other of the moment .. I think it was epic ... so today I want to share with you some pictures of that night in 2005 ... I still close my eyes and remember every moment... sex... lust... morbidity... wine... more sex... more lust... What a night!... I think I will have to make another post about this moment ...what do you think if you share your experience with me .. I would love to meet you ...
Great shots!! The lad looks very beautiful. Your wife is fortunate indeed to be fucked by him, and you are very brave to allow him to.

Back