My wife and BBC

kands4u

Couple
Hey guys! My wife and I both swing. When I say swing I mean I watch another guy fuck my wife. She exclusively likes white guys. How do I get her to try BBC? I know all I have to do is get her to try BBC once and she will be addicted. I want to see her slide up and down on a gigantic, hard cock. None of the guys she has been with have been anything larger than average and I know the only place to find a real cock is from a strong black man. I want to be looking directly in her eyes when she has the hardest orgasm of her life, I want to hear the grunt she makes when she's ****** to swallow every drop of a black man's cum, i want to see the look in her eyes when a potent black cock explodes inside her, and I want to see the cum leaking out of her. I need your help guys!

Attachments

• Resized_20220831_111400.jpeg
    Resized_20220831_111400.jpeg
    545.7 KB · Views: 249
I was hoping someome might have some tips on how to get her interested in a black man. She says she just isn't attracted to black men. She isn't racist. She just doesn't understand the reality that black men are superior lovers, yet.

Hey guys! My wife and I both swing. When I say swing I mean I watch another guy fuck my wife. She exclusively likes white guys. How do I get her to try BBC? I know all I have to do is get her to try BBC once and she will be addicted. I want to see her slide up and down on a gigantic, hard cock. None of the guys she has been with have been anything larger than average and I know the only place to find a real cock is from a strong black man. I want to be looking directly in her eyes when she has the hardest orgasm of her life, I want to hear the grunt she makes when she's ****** to swallow every drop of a black man's cum, i want to see the look in her eyes when a potent black cock explodes inside her, and I want to see the cum leaking out of her. I need your help guys!
You need to show her, what she's missing

Search for Cuckold couples and parties...sooner or later she will encounter Blackmen; however, if, she's not attracted them support her continued play with WM.

Honestly my wife had zero interest in hotwifing and interracial . This was a few years ago . Fast forward to yesterday her exact words to me in regards to an interracial hotel takeover we are attending next month was “I can’t wait til next month, it’s going to be so amazing and fun” I ask her why and she says very seductively ,” Because I fuck black guys for my husband!” We’ve already shot two interracial videos and she said this next event she might shoot two at minimum , maybe even a couple of more so she urged me to bring plenty of SD cards to fill !! How ? How did she go from having no interest and saying she would never do it to this ????? It’s honestly pretty simple . You must let her know that you kinda need this and she’s the only one that can fulfill it . Your love and infatuation is why you want to see her blacked ! Tell her how hot it would make you and her love for you and giving this to you would make you literally worship her ! Make sure not to put pressure , just stress how much of a gift it would be and it would make you more into her than you already are . Let her know and keep reminding her how much you love her and even offer an option of you setting a camera in the corner and leaving the two of them alone to be natural and you’ll watch it later . This removes all the pressure from her . Make it all about her and I’m sure eventually she will be on board ! What I’ve learned is that no matter how much they tell us it’s not something they want and something they’re attracted to , it’s all about putting her in the scenario. Facts ! All white women love black cock !! They love interracial . The contrast grabs them and makes them so sexually aroused !! They can’t help it because it’s so opposite and black cock is visually better looking going inside them . She will be hooked like my wife is finally !! Good luck !

Last edited:
Back