My wife’s secrete BBC fantasy, need advice

Hi, I found my wife’s search history. She has BBC fantasy and I’m looking for advice. When we met she watch gangbang videos with me, now yrs later I find her watching them on her own. Her friend recently told her how good it was to be with a black guy.
Oh really? A wannabe cuck that almost has his dream gift wrapped and handed to him lol. And now deer in the headlights look LMAO. My advice is that you should stop with thetenor.gif

encourage her
make her feel safe and secure
show her you will not see her as anything less than amazing
tell her how hot it is and how beautiful she would look doing it
Then after ward keep to the things you say and then fuck her as savagely as you possibly can to show her how much you enjoyed it

encourage her
make her feel safe and secure
show her you will not see her as anything less than amazing
tell her how hot it is and how beautiful she would look doing it
Then after ward keep to the things you say and then fuck her as savagely as you possibly can to show her how much you enjoyed it
Hi I have a lot to explain, maybe I could email or text?

Hi, I found my wife’s search history. She has BBC fantasy and I’m looking for advice. When we met she watch gangbang videos with me, now yrs later I find her watching them on her own. Her friend recently told her how good it was to be with a black guy.
the answer is simple TALK TO HER.
that way you can find out if she wants to or just fantasize.
share the fantasy with her and you never know you might actually get what you want.
discussion is the answer.

For me is not the same. My fantasy is that my wife to be blacked. I told her but she is like... are you kidding 😃 and after that she change the subject. Some advice to tell her that i am ok with that and i want to give her a lot of pure bbc pleasure. Thanks

Back