My wife’s question to all the sissy white boys

Taking a black man sperm in your boy pussy definitely does change you and I love the words fagot and queer
6xtl48s1gq661.jpg

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
In my ass but the kicker is I always turn and suck his cock clean...

During my life-long experience with being a faggot, it seems to me that men in general like blowing each other, regardless of their race or sexual orientation or martial state. But when it comes to anal intercourse, it is usually a dominant alpha-male who does the fucking while a submissive beta-male is on the receiving end. When a beta-male takes a cock (and cum), in his male pussy (ass hole or mussy), he earns the titles of sissy, queer, faggot, fem, and mitch (male bitch), among others. And eventually, if you act like a woman, you might as well dress like a woman.
yes I would agree with that when I first was fucked and as much as it hurt when he finally came inside of me the feeling of having his hot cum filling me up kinda calmed me down and that changed me both emotional and physically I knew I would be a girl from that point on

yes I would agree with that when I first was fucked and as much as it hurt when he finally came inside of me the feeling of having his hot cum filling me up kinda calmed me down and that changed me both emotional and physically I knew I would be a girl from that point on
My wife says it feels like she’s so wrong until she feels him flooding her. It calms her down and now she’s officially his and the guilt goes away!

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
Also, where someone else fucks your ass, you're the one who sucks cock. I can see how being the active participant instead of the passive recipient can cause stronger feelings.

Yep. And if you cum with him inside you there is no way back: full faggot and sissy for life. And it's so hot! I can't get enough!

This is so true!

Back