My white husband got nosey!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Last night I went out with a new guy for drinks and dinner lol and more drinks.As the night went on we got real close and that grew to kissing and touching and got very intimate!We were sitting in a booth really getting into each other and he said so when I take you home how do I get more of you with your husband there?I told him,my husband knows what Im doing and encourages me to enjoy myself so you can feel free to come in and you can take me in my bed if youd like!He said well maybe just this first time we can just sit outside your house and get busy in my SUV.I said thats fine with me honey!So when he took me home we pulled up out front and turned the engine off and we started making out and things were getting very steamy!I reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock and I started gobbling it down my throat and it tasted so fine I was pushing him down my throat.Then he reached over and reclined my seat and layed me back and pushed up my skirt and started sucking my pussy and driving his tongue deep in my sloppy wet throbbing pussy.After a little while I was climbing up the door and panting and crying out and he mounted on top of me and held me there and slowly pushed his cock deep inside of me and I gasped for air and screamed out and he immediately started fucking me with long deep strokes slamming against my cervix like he was busting into my womb!!!!!!!I was grunting loud and crying out and then he got his cock up inside somewhere very special like I had never felt before and he held me right there and began grinding his cock into me over and over and I was loosing my mind and cumming like crazy and I could feel him tightening up and his cock was getting harder and fatter and I knew he was getting ready to cum in me and right then my husband came up to the open truck window and said “are you alright”? And I screamed at him and said “get the fuck away”! He then stumbled and ran back to the house saying ,Im sorry!Then I grabbed my new found lover and pulled him down on me and he passionately kissed me deep with his toungue deep in my throat as he bumped my pussy with short,sharpe stabs deep in me and he kept nailing this certain spot that was making me orgasm like crazy and then he cried out as he released and put his cum in me OMG SO DEEP I ALMOST *******!!!!!! I had giant head rushes and it felt so fucking good!I guarrentee Im going to see him again very soon except this time he gets to have me in my bed where we can really move and groove and this time Im making my husband leave until we are finished!!!!I really really like the way Jarek fucks me and I think we’ll be doing alot more fucking lol

Last night I went out with a new guy for drinks and dinner lol and more drinks.As the night went on we got real close and that grew to kissing and touching and got very intimate!We were sitting in a booth really getting into each other and he said so when I take you home how do I get more of you with your husband there?I told him,my husband knows what Im doing and encourages me to enjoy myself so you can feel free to come in and you can take me in my bed if youd like!He said well maybe just this first time we can just sit outside your house and get busy in my SUV.I said thats fine with me honey!So when he took me home we pulled up out front and turned the engine off and we started making out and things were getting very steamy!I reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock and I started gobbling it down my throat and it tasted so fine I was pushing him down my throat.Then he reached over and reclined my seat and layed me back and pushed up my skirt and started sucking my pussy and driving his tongue deep in my sloppy wet throbbing pussy.After a little while I was climbing up the door and panting and crying out and he mounted on top of me and held me there and slowly pushed his cock deep inside of me and I gasped for air and screamed out and he immediately started fucking me with long deep strokes slamming against my cervix like he was busting into my womb!!!!!!!I was grunting loud and crying out and then he got his cock up inside somewhere very special like I had never felt before and he held me right there and began grinding his cock into me over and over and I was loosing my mind and cumming like crazy and I could feel him tightening up and his cock was getting harder and fatter and I knew he was getting ready to cum in me and right then my husband came up to the open truck window and said “are you alright”? And I screamed at him and said “get the fuck away”! He then stumbled and ran back to the house saying ,Im sorry!Then I grabbed my new found lover and pulled him down on me and he passionately kissed me deep with his toungue deep in my throat as he bumped my pussy with short,sharpe stabs deep in me and he kept nailing this certain spot that was making me orgasm like crazy and then he cried out as he released and put his cum in me OMG SO DEEP I ALMOST *******!!!!!! I had giant head rushes and it felt so fucking good!I guarrentee Im going to see him again very soon except this time he gets to have me in my bed where we can really move and groove and this time Im making my husband leave until we are finished!!!!I really really like the way Jarek fucks me and I think we’ll be doing alot more fucking lol
Perfect wife, I lived with you these moments like I am your husband

You really got me all hot and bothered!!!

Back