My week so far.....

If you want him to cum faster, tell him how sexy he is while you slurp away. Lick his balls lovingly. Ask him to call you a little bitch. Swirl your tongue around his dick head. Kneel while he stands, grab his meaty ass cheeks and pull him tight while he fucks your face and deep throats you. He'll cum in short time.

Well, unfortunately last night didn’t happen. Our bull went out with some friends and was going to meet us but ended up too far away and too ******* when it was time to come play with us so we rescheduled for next weekend.

Here are some pics to enjoy from her recent fun:

View attachment 2878203View attachment 2878204View attachment 2878205View attachment 2878206View attachment 2878207View attachment 2878208View attachment 2878209View attachment 2878210View attachment 2878211View attachment 2878212View attachment 2878213View attachment 2878214View attachment 2878215View attachment 2878216

Last Sunday; my wife declared it no white penis contact week basically. I was put in my cock cage Sunday morning where I remain.

Sunday: she fucks one of her young (he’s 21 barely-she’s 50+) black boyfriends in our bed while I watch nfl football. He leaves, I clean.

Monday: Sends me a video about 1:30pm of her sucking a huge BBC with it exploding all over her face and her lapping away at his cum like it’s ice cream. I love these type videos, could really feel the cock cage rest of day that day.

Tuesday: off day/nothing :-(

Wednesday: she made up for Tuesday....fucked one boyfriend at lunch, another that afternoon then left that evening to go a few streets over to fuck one of our black neighbors whose wife is out of town on a biz trip. I got a fresh creampie thanks to my neighbor, to clean up. He put 3 in her then sent her right home.

Thursday: fucked on of her regulars all day in our bed and all over our house. Send me lots of pics and vids of the action.

Friday: fucked another regular during his lunch break in his work parking garage. Came home, went to dinner with me and had one of her black boyfriends pick her up when we finished dinner. I drove home, he drove her to a hotel close to our house, fucked her really good until about 2am, brought her home where I was woke up, rolled into my back, and fed a sloppy creampie. She was extremely ******* as well.

Saturday/today: having lunch with her parents then she informed me, it’s just her and I tonight for a romantic dinner. Then, she has a hotel reserved again and I have been informed one of her older hung bulls will come over and he’s interested in making out with her while I suck his cock. She has informed me he wants to try to cum in my mouth while they kiss and he groped her tits. She has prepared me that he has a very large cock and I need to take some excedrin during dinner because it takes him a while to cum and I’m going to really have to work for his load but if I do get it and swallow it all, she will unlock me when he leaves later that night and jerk me off while I eat more of his cum out of her pussy. He has said it’s ok to take pics of my mouth on his cock so I’ll try to post some updates on this page tomorrow of our action tonight along with some of hers from this week.

Back