My unique first time with bbc

Hello, first post here. Please be nice and don't laugh.
Hopefully this goes here?
I am a bigger girl. 5'9 long legs, short brown hair. Big ass(too big if you ask me but hubby sure loves to feast on it) and big boobs aswell. Hubby is a great man, my soul mate. We have ******* together and he works his ass off. I try to take care of him if ya know what I mean. There's just one fantasy I could never get into:. Him watching me fuck another man. Don't get me wrong, I fantasized about other men but my best friend had a terrible cuckold experience. Basically she enjoyed it alot and her hubby got super jealous and it took awhile for them to recover.
But something began to tick in me. Hubby settled for pretending my dildo was another man and I'd go along with it. But slowly I started longing for another cock. Hubby although a great eater, doesn't last long and isn't that big. Sometimes I wondered what a big sick would feel like lol. Seriously,I've been with 7 guys and they all were 6inches or less. So hubby,great guy is mapped out baby steps. First it was talking to other men out in public, starting the talk. This got me out of my she'll. Then it was little flirting. Then we talked to other guys online with dirty talk. Buy I could never move to the next step.
About s month ago hubby got laid off. Not s big deal as we are penny Pinchers but I decided I wanted to work a bit to get out of the house. I became a home care worker. That's where I met Dion. Dion was a short older black man. He is in his 50's and is maybe four feet tall. I was assigned to him because he had just relocated here and his house wouldn't be ready. Honestly Dion didn't need much assistance and most of our day was spent just talking and hanging out. He would make little flirty comments but nothing to serious and I thought it was cute....to be continued

I liked helping Dion even if it wasn't much. My husband made the joke maybe Dion should be my first BBC. I laughed it off but the next day something happened. Dion was nervous. I asked him what was wrong. He said he had hurt his shoulder and needed help taking a shower. I told him it's ok and I had seen everything before. Well when this girl pulled down his pants she saw a cock bigger and thicker than any she had ever seen before. I got flushed and I had to sit down. He asked if I was ok and I told him I just got dizzy. I helped get the shower going and he went and laid on the couch. I ended up going home. I told my husband and he chuckled and once again suggested I fuck him. Originally, our plan was hubby to be there but he said if I felt like it go for it.
Two days later I returned to work. Dion asked how I was feeling and I told him ok. Dion said you thought I'd be smaller. I laughed and said yeah. That day I wore a tight tank top and yoga pants with a thong. We went about our business and I was about to leave for the day when I said to myself "just do it". So I went to Dion's room where he was watching TV and I undressed and said "fuck me please". And he smiled and told me to get in my knees. His cock was very thick. It stretched my mouth. Next he told me to get in my hands and knees, face down ass up. He smacked my ass so hard I whimpered, but loved it. He was stronger than hubby. He took his time putting his cock in me. And once he was all the way in, it took maybe one minute of penetration for me to orgasm lol. It had been YEARS since I came on a cock. The rest was a blur. But Dion had no awkwardness about what he wanted. He did whatever be wanted with me. He was very aggressive in bed.
We have fucked almost every day that I have worked over there. Sadly,my time will be coming up with him and he will be moving about an hour and a half away. I can tell more about my sessions below if y'all would like.

So to recap: I'ma bigger girl who finally fucked s BBC and it happened to be a midget. Please don't laugh. I don't have much confidence in myself as it is.

I liked helping Dion even if it wasn't much. My husband made the joke maybe Dion should be my first BBC. I laughed it off but the next day something happened. Dion was nervous. I asked him what was wrong. He said he had hurt his shoulder and needed help taking a shower. I told him it's ok and I had seen everything before. Well when this girl pulled down his pants she saw a cock bigger and thicker than any she had ever seen before. I got flushed and I had to sit down. He asked if I was ok and I told him I just got dizzy. I helped get the shower going and he went and laid on the couch. I ended up going home. I told my husband and he chuckled and once again suggested I fuck him. Originally, our plan was hubby to be there but he said if I felt like it go for it.
Two days later I returned to work. Dion asked how I was feeling and I told him ok. Dion said you thought I'd be smaller. I laughed and said yeah. That day I wore a tight tank top and yoga pants with a thong. We went about our business and I was about to leave for the day when I said to myself "just do it". So I went to Dion's room where he was watching TV and I undressed and said "fuck me please". And he smiled and told me to get in my knees. His cock was very thick. It stretched my mouth. Next he told me to get in my hands and knees, face down ass up. He smacked my ass so hard I whimpered, but loved it. He was stronger than hubby. He took his time putting his cock in me. And once he was all the way in, it took maybe one minute of penetration for me to orgasm lol. It had been YEARS since I came on a cock. The rest was a blur. But Dion had no awkwardness about what he wanted. He did whatever be wanted with me. He was very aggressive in bed.
We have fucked almost every day that I have worked over there. Sadly,my time will be coming up with him and he will be moving about an hour and a half away. I can tell more about my sessions below if y'all would like.

So to recap: I'ma bigger girl who finally fucked s BBC and it happened to be a midget. Please don't laugh. I don't have much confidence in myself as it is.
Lovely story

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

Are you planning on finding a new friend to play with?
Probably. Not in a huge rush. Still processing all of this lol. Hubby and I think talking to people here will help. Guys and girls alike. Also considering getting verified...but terrified I'll get recognized lol

I love hearing about how much you love your husband and got to experience this. He is probably thrilled with excitement and hanging on every little detail you share with him. You are definitely in the right place because we adore women like you.

Im glad it worked out for your first time with Dion. Sad to hear hes is moving away.

Who knows. Maybe the beginning of more BBC?

Thank you for sharing your lovely story! You are a star! I hope you can still maybe visit Dion and continue to enjoy him. Take hubby along with you to watch the fun....he can get his enjoyment too!
Keep us posted, please xx:lips:

Thank you for sharing your lovely story! You are a star! I hope you can still maybe visit Dion and continue to enjoy him. Take hubby along with you to watch the fun....he can get his enjoyment too!
Keep us posted, please xx:lips:
Funny you mention it, we are discussing it. Dion and hubby both said they would feel more comfortable if it was an mmf. They both don't like the idea of hubby sitting in the corner

personally, i'd like to hear about all of them.

pete

Had a shift yesterday. Dion texted and asked if I would do a favor for him, something to scratch off his sexual bucket list. Nervously I said yes. I told him in exchange he has to let me put my husband on speaker so hubby could hear him fucking me. He said he could call him on my phone so we could use mine to film!
I arrived and on the coffee table was a note, it simply said get naked and holler when done. So I did, I called out. Instead of hearing his voice another envelope came down the hallway. I opened it and it said "get on all fours". That took me back. But I did. After hollering I was done I did t hear anything. Then he threw down a leash and collar. I paused. I've never done anything like this. I feel like if it was my hubby, I wouldn't have done it. But I did it. Dion came down the hallway. He greeted me with a "you're a good girl". He told me to crawl around a bit. He took the leash and occasionally would pull on it, slightly ******* me. I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said not yet. He had ordered me some heels and had me put them on. He had me go about my work duties just like that.
After I made him lunch, he say on the couch eating. He had me get back on my hands and knees. He told me when he was done he would fuck me. Dio. Took his sweet ass time lol. I was thinking "please fuck me".
He led me to the bedroom. Our fucking was a bit more agressive. He loves spanking me. We actually came at the same time. Very hot. Afterwards I sucked his dick. I usually don't suck dick after we're done but I felt like it was my duty. We showered together a d had another quickie before I left. Hubby couldn't answer but we left a voicemail. Unfortunately no video. My phone is a piece of *******.
Off today, good thing as my pussy is sore

Back