My ultimate fantasy, what's your's

I have two, tell me yours.

1. Her ex who is a jerk, takes over are home and becomes the man of my house. In the morning after they fuck me and her (me dressed in sissy attire, and her sexy morning wear) make him breakfast. as we serve him he tells me to get him a beer, when I come back he and my wife are cuddling up together and i'm made to go clean the car.

2. She is fucking a uber driver who lives near us, she is taking me somewhere because i cant drive and we come past him. He tells her to go home and that he will take me there, and to go home and get ready to fuck. when were in the car i try to make small talk by saying 'how's it going between you two', to which he reply's ' , 'how is it fucking your wife, yeah its good, now be quiet'

My very cute Asian wife who finally has a black lover after years of fantasizing about it....He's younger really good looking goes deeper fantastic in bed....They meet alone....he doesn't know that i know about him ( it was the only way she would do this )....they started out with condoms...then moved to no condoms but he pulled out....to now he stays inside every now and again but she said it's becoming more frequent.

My ultimate fantasy is coming through i think....I said to her in bed "when your'e holding him and you feel him release that deep inside you....it's impossible not to start having feelings for him" and she quickly answered " oh yeah " then I said " he could be giving you his baby one night" .....she said "oh i know I think he's trying " then she said "he's young and not thinking straight" there was a long silence time..... Then I whispered " you two would make a beautiful baby together for sure " she never answered....Then I whispered " imagine he gets you pregnant with his baby?' another long silence and then i stated rubbing her down there and it was soaking wet already......then she said " well we better not do it because we're not going to know who's baby it is" .....my heart pounding i said " ok....let him cum inside you ok?....she quickly said "ok"...we went to sleep

Id love to see my partner take on 4 or more black guys. All holes all at the same time. Shes currently sleeping with 2 black guys, seperately but is warming to the idea of a threesome. Heres hoping its not too long before the gangbang happens

I think the ultimate fantasy of mine is to accidentally let our future small ******* to see the chastity right on my dick and starting asking questions.

And then I will explain to my small ******* that the cage is what mommy is wanting daddy to wear and that he deserves it and even strongly wants it.

That it’s like a second wedding ring.

That it’s sign of true love and that true love in a white marriage has changed and has many many forms nowadays.

That it’s a sign of strong bondage, some secrets hold together and that if he will find such loving and caring woman himself one day, he may understand his role in the society and in the world as a white husband the best possible way.

That it’s a sign of mutual honesty and understanding of each other’s needs.

That if his small white dickie will not grow any bigger then he is right now, for example… 10 years old, that then the only right way could actually be to lock himself up and give the keys to his future love.

That he must not be scared, that it is right to give his woman the power to decide when he will be wearing such cage on his penis or not, that his woman will be always right and that he will be very very happy.

I will tell him, that if he will be locked up like me after he will grow up, I will be the proudest ******* in the world.
That's amazing I hope you have that talk soon.

I think the ultimate fantasy of mine is to accidentally let our future small ******* to see the chastity right on my dick and starting asking questions.

And then I will explain to my small ******* that the cage is what mommy is wanting daddy to wear and that he deserves it and even strongly wants it.

That it’s like a second wedding ring.

That it’s sign of true love and that true love in a white marriage has changed and has many many forms nowadays.

That it’s a sign of strong bondage, some secrets hold together and that if he will find such loving and caring woman himself one day, he may understand his role in the society and in the world as a white husband the best possible way.

That it’s a sign of mutual honesty and understanding of each other’s needs.

That if his small white dickie will not grow any bigger then he is right now, for example… 10 years old, that then the only right way could actually be to lock himself up and give the keys to his future love.

That he must not be scared, that it is right to give his woman the power to decide when he will be wearing such cage on his penis or not, that his woman will be always right and that he will be very very happy.

I will tell him, that if he will be locked up like me after he will grow up, I will be the proudest ******* in the world.
This post shouldn’t be allowed. It involves ******* seeing you naked. That’s just wrong

This post shouldn’t be allowed. It involves ******* seeing you naked. That’s just wrong
As long as he's not doing anything sexual to them it's natural. I saw my dad in the bathroom taking a piss or coming out of the shower. Nudity is normal as long as it's not sexual.

atm my ultimate fantasy has almost come about. My girlfriends long term bull has started making me call him sir, took the key to my chastity cage, and occasionally beats my ass with his belt. All i want changed from the reality to the fantasy is that he spontaneously fuck me in front of Cheyenne and claim me as his bitch, maybe ******* me a little when he cums in me.

atm im just getting that from a black guy on the sly as im not sure how to get fucked by my girlfriends bull in front of her and maintain the relationship as is. Its a risk.
As long as he's not doing anything sexual to them it's natural. I saw my dad in the bathroom taking a piss or coming out of the shower. Nudity is normal as long as it's not sexual.
But in this case its explicitly about nudity that relates to a psychological and sexual kink, soo?

Back